Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your planning on doing Option A I would probably do Sheezle it's a Sunday game and the Kangas play the Bombers so if you change your mind then you have until then.

Not stupid at all.

I had the E on Cholsey and would’ve benched Young if he had have tonned up again.
I can’t see myself trading Sheezel, id rather bench him or Young. This decision is going to piss me off all weekend I just know it.

On one hand Sheezel is highly owned so considering my rank it could actually benefit me more benching him, but if he’s back at half back he’s 100% out scoring young, assuming guelfi doesn’t tag

I’m thinking biggy and Roberts to fisher and Sullivan. Then next week Graham-Richards, Reid-Merrett/Rowell.

Should I boost to go Reid > Serong ?

Will mean playing Jones on field.

Just worried Serong won't get any cheaper.
And love him as a VC this week...

Alternatively could get in a FWD:
Rankine, Zorko
And leave a bit more $$ for next week. View attachment 1990950
Tough call. Serong is a must have but your forward line needs strengthening and its probably worth keeping Reid. Darcy to Serong might work although you'd miss a bit more cash from him, Dogs got a tough draw coming up

I've settled on my trades this week.

Out: Reid, McKercher (lasted for 1 week!)
In: Petracca, Fisher

Yep, roughied Fisher back :straining:

After careful consideration, I'm going to skip on the Ultra Premo upgrades this week, and go for value.

View attachment 1990220

View attachment 1990221

Midfield is now complete, Defence will be finished next week, and with nearly $300k in the kitty, next week I can either go 2 up or continue on the 1 up 1 down path.
Ooooof that forward line is not looking pretty.

Anyone thinking of bringing in Marshall at his cheap price? Is he fully fit? Had 2 stinkers before last week.

There is no clear cut R2. They are all capable of big scores and poor ones.
Low ownership too for Marshall …. would be a great POD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks! Never tried that before. Do you click on undo changes , or just trade Sullivan to another player without costing you the trade?
You can do either if the players in question aren't locked, though it's easier just clicking trade on the player you've traded in, that way it doesn't reverse your other changes mid-round (captaincy and emergency choices etc). Won't cost an extra trade.

You can do either if the players in question aren't locked, though it's easier just clicking trade on the player you've traded in, that way it doesn't reverse your other changes mid-round (captaincy and emergency choices etc). Won't cost an extra trade.
Thanks, didn't know you could do that.
After all this time playing SC, I feel a little stupid now.

Thanks, didn't know you could do that.
After all this time playing SC, I feel a little stupid now.
No need to feel stupid! There's always little nuances that even the more experienced coaches haven't discovered :)

Axly not sure what you're thinking now, but I'm pretty-well set on going Sicily to Ryan now.

Means I don't have to take Browns score this week (I believe he is under an injury cloud?) and I get a 131-average player who seems to be a CD favourite, instead of a 94-average player who has shoulder and ankle issues.

I don't like doing sideways trades but probably the best for my team at this stage
1715921243382.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back