Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

see no evil monkey GIF

Seriously, how many weeks will you need 4 trades?

That's an overkill of boost remaining IMO
Look, there’s various reasons for this, but I’ve had a pretty rough last month being the main reason. I lost one of my best mates who suddenly passed away from a blood clot in his lungs at the start of the month at the age of just 56. So, SC has taken a bit of a back seat for me the past couple of weeks.

I knew posting that would get a few laughs for me, which I need right now.

It hit me pretty hard and to be honest, I’m just starting to get through it. Writing this isn’t easy still, but I can at least now talk about it, and reminisce a bit more.

Team is ranked 20,000 or so, so really only pushing for leagues, but I do always strive to get as high in the ranks as possible, so they will disappear over the coming weeks for sure.

F@rk it would be fun blasting 4 trades a week though. 😍

homer simpson button GIF
I may have done it for one week last year in the MBRs, but it’s a lot of trades to burn in 1 week

I doubt if I will even use 3 trades for any MBRs this year :eek:

Look, there’s various reasons for this, but I’ve had a pretty rough last month being the main reason. I lost one of my best mates who suddenly passed away from a blood clot in his lungs at the start of the month at the age of just 56. So, SC has taken a bit of a back seat for me the past couple of weeks.

It hit me pretty hard and to be honest, I’m just starting to get through it. Writing this isn’t easy still, but I can at least now talk about it, and reminisce a bit more.

Team is ranked 20,000 or so, so really only pushing for leagues, but I do always strive to get as high in the ranks as possible, so they will disappear over the coming weeks for sure.
Sorry, it wasn’t personal, it should never be here - it’s just a discussion point.

BF SC forum is good like that - take care

Tough times for you there, Kia Kaha. IMO don't bottle it up, hopefully you have someone to chat to in the real world.

You can sideways like crazy and pick up points through the byes if you want to, your rank will improve no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm decisions

Double downgrade to Richards and Freijah or get one if them and upgrade to any premo on any line. If I double downgrade I will have 650k in the bank

It really depends on your team situation but I'm downgrading this week & next week building the bank for Premo upgrades after each bye round.

It really depends on your team situation but I'm downgrading this week & next week building the bank for Premo upgrades after each bye round.
More than one one way to skin a cat.

MOD: GIF deleted, too graphic.

Sorry, it wasn’t personal, it should never be here - it’s just a discussion point.

BF SC forum is good like that - take care
No apology needed, and no offence taken mate. I don’t post as much as others on here, but feel like we have a great little community here, and just needed to share.
Tough times for you there, Kia Kaha. IMO don't bottle it up, hopefully you have someone to chat to in the real world.

You can sideways like crazy and pick up points through the byes if you want to, your rank will improve no doubt.
Thanks. We gave him a great send off, and a group of us are doing a bottomless brunch Saturday, which was one of his favourite things to do. Usually these started at 10am, and we’d be the last two still going early in the morning.

Will probably be a tough this week without, but I’m sure there will be a beer or three in his honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back