Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

-rookie to rookie ("warm body")
-SDarcy to maybe Jezza Cameron, ready to have 25 touches and kick 5 against the Tigers
Cameron was on watch list also for the same reasons you mentioned.

I am so unsold on Zorko at the price he will be when I am able to get to him, Jackson with Darcy back doesn't fill me with confidence either.

There really was slim pickings apart from going back to KPF's in Waterman, McKay and Cameron. Cameron for mine moves into the wing/mid area and isn't solely reliant on kicking 4 and having 10 contested marks to get decent scores.

No upgrades.

Bring in one or two rookies to build some bank to grab a Syd/Bris/GWS player next week.
Theoretically sounds good, but then you look at the potential downgrade options for next week.

Theoretically sounds good, but then you look at the potential downgrade options for next week.
Rookies only for me .....I could be very well off for bench players, I could have a desert on my bench ....it really is rookie rollercoaster with team selections

At least I don't have to worry about Racia ....gone from fringe player, to having great JS and role :)

Now ...cmon down Mannaugh

Wehr, D.jones & Darcy to two rookies and a gun forward - maybe Jeremy Cameron

Darcy > Harley Reid? :think:

His run home is very good.

Yeh, its tempting

Graham to Phillips (assuming Phillips looks good and holds his spot)
Darcy to... not sure

Got Heeney, Jackson, Flanders and Zorko. Rankine's the only other must-have fwd IMO. Might just grab a ~90avg player with a good bye (Hogan is the one that stands out) and then grab another later on and loop F6/F7.

Wehr, D.jones & Darcy to two rookies and a gun forward - maybe Jeremy Cameron
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, it'll be very difficult to find 1 good rookie this week, let alone 2. Emphasis on "good", because you really want somebody who will stick around for a few weeks and score OK during the byes. eg. North Dawson is a true defender, doesn't get much of the ball (VFL stats are very bad). Not good for SC.

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, it'll be very difficult to find 1 good rookie this week, let alone 2. Emphasis on "good", because you really want somebody who will stick around for a few weeks and score OK during the byes. eg. North Dawson is a true defender, doesn't get much of the ball (VFL stats are very bad). Not good for SC.
True. Ill settle for 1 half decent/could be terrible rookie for Wehr and then upgrade Darcy. Jones can stay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

The sensible play is probably to get both Freijah and Richards this week so we can do an upgrade-only next week if there are no decent downgrades.

The sensible play is probably to get both Freijah and Richards this week so we can do an upgrade-only next week if there are no decent downgrades.
Phillips if named in an hour might an option.
Very good VFL stats unlike Wawson who wears Wayneo carey number ..
Dawson less of a treat to norths wags tho.. :moustache: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back