Game Day 2024 Round 5 Discussion - Yet another Bye Round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember how to check which positions score better against which teams? I used to use it a bit to inform captain choice but can't remember where it is anymore.

Looking to do some analysis on mid premos upcoming fixture to determine which to grab. I believe mids dominate against Richmond but I'd like some confirmation from the stats first

I think you can see all that stuff on Footywire.

Does anyone remember how to check which positions score better against which teams? I used to use it a bit to inform captain choice but can't remember where it is anymore.

Looking to do some analysis on mid premos upcoming fixture to determine which to grab. I believe mids dominate against Richmond but I'd like some confirmation from the stats first

This is based off Fantasy scoring, but still gives a pretty clear picture.

Stop stalking me you jealous kentie :moustache:

200w.gif

Jiska YeoGabbaGabba

1713162066216.png
1713162917974.png

They gave the weekly prize to the highest ranked coach that has played every week this year (he had the third highest score this week, but they skipped over the two teams that haven't played all five games).

Looks like they've finally sorted the bye manipulation nonsense out.

Last edited:
Excellent, can picture those flogs seething and sending furious emails to campaignerdata. :$
Especially when the team name is 'taking cash'. Lol

Terrible week by comparison to many others .....yet, i'm still making progress (surprisingly), gaining 1,500 spots (22K)

Week's score, a measly 1921

This is now two "major" bye rounds whereby my SP's have s**t the bed ......just making it impossible

This week's culprits ....Dawson (again) 64 - English 58 - Green 72 .....and new recruit Zerrett a paltry 108 ......all having been secured at full price (sigh)

Plus being as sick as a dog, no offence to dogs .....I didn't activate my loops (sigh again)

That said, I'm happy with my team, and trades .....and just need one breakout week
1921?

Measly?

🤣

Jiska YeoGabbaGabba

View attachment 1960409
View attachment 1960429

They gave the weekly prize to the highest ranked coach that has played every week this year (he had the third highest score this week, but they skipped over the two teams that haven't played all five games).

Looks like they've finally sorted the bye manipulation nonsense out.
Terrific news.

Hopefully the same applies to the latter Bye rounds. I know people who have built and won money for those in the past. They create the team preseason and play every round, making trades to build massive bank accounts and then buy up premo for a bye round. Normally pick a round that most people will find hardest if playing normally.

Terrific news.

Hopefully the same applies to the latter Bye rounds. I know people who have built and won money for those in the past. They create the team preseason and play every round, making trades to build massive bank accounts and then buy up premo for a bye round. Normally pick a round that most people will find hardest if playing normally.
In the situation you mentioned they would still be eligible for the weekly no? If they've played every round and been active? Sucks but I don't see how they could not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back