Game Day 2024 Round 8 Discussion ....It's Carnage I Tell Ya !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Rozee could be out now? Was this all a ruse all along?

Season 1 Smile GIF by NEXT on FOX

The Tom Browne account saying that he's not playing is fake.
Can people just use the report button on any post with these fake "X" Accounts .....I really don't want them infecting threads

Can people just use the report button on any post with these fake "X" Accounts .....I really don't want them infecting threads
you don't need to change everything because of one gullible idiot :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, nobody posted it, but I knew where the rumour was coming from. Will do, though.

Disclaimer: NFI if this is accurate. Would not surprise me though.

Hadn't seen this one, but he was the same genius that said Butters would be sub last week IIRC.

No that was the fake tom brown account.

Edit: Wouldn't surprise me if they were actually the same person.
Nah, he did too. Deleted the tweet though so you can only see this now:

Stock standard troll

Been considering the same.

With the crapshoot of the forward line though, I reckon anything 90+ is acceptable as a premo forward.

So far, Powell is averaging 87 with 4 scores (out of 7) of 90+. (95, 129, 92, 73, 98, 73, 49)

Prior to last week, he was still averaging 93. Then last week he only got 14% of CBA's (moved to half forward) and scored terribly. All other weeks his CBA attendance has been fine.

Phillips has come in and gotten some of his time and Simpkin has been used more (after starting at half forward) the last 2 weeks. On the weekend, Paul Curtis got 26% (basically his first for the year) and I thought he looked decent/added something different in there.

There's been some mention of Phillips losing his spot (and Simpkin carrying an injury)? Do you know if either of these are true? I think if one or both of those guys are dropped, I'll hold with the expectation of a return to normal mid time (and ok scoring for a forward) but if both are named, then I'll upgrade to mid premo as the risk of terrible half forward scores (with a B/E of 115) is too great.

Thoughts?
Simpkin and Curtis have been used as bigger bodies to block for ldu. It worked to an extent as ldu had a better game.
Not sure if it continues but my bet is it will.
Phillips should be dropped but clarko likes to give guys a month in the firsts to get a decent form line
Wait for teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back