Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sick of losing my s**t to Ryan’s scoring every week. Was going to get him this week but couldn’t due to sweet r2.

The way he plays, he makes a rort of the SC scoring system. I don’t know why JL puts up with some of his s**t. Asks for the ball in the pocket only to kick back to the guy who kicked it to him for 0 metres gained. Just got to get the prick in.

Freako on Twitter is also a massive fraud who finishes 20k every year so he can gagf, not qualified to play this game let alone run the scoring

Alex Pearce had 13 touches 8 kicks for 69 80% DE

Luke Ryan had 13 kicks in a quarter for 60-65. 100% DE

Scoring system is fine, nothing to see. Just trade him in and save yourself the grief.

Only thing better than Ryan, is having Blakey as well, especially tonight, both good kicks, both can have poor nights-but you never see them not having a go. And most importantly both fun to watch.( And can score :) )

Half the time I have a heck he is a good kick reaction, but then again I prefer looking on the bright side of things and not having a whinge.

I can see it now kenties.

Sweet loses his place due to Visentinis decent performance.

It would be just the kind of thing that happens and screws me over even more in this campaigner of a game after I chose to roughy Jackson back in instead of trading English in so I had $200k instead of $73k for upgrades next week.

I'm preparing for the worst.

Season 3 GIF by BET Plus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Gawn Walsh and Howes last night. Howes fading was a bit of pain.

New recruits Serong and Ryan, along with Fyfe tonight.
New recruits getting it done last night! Old man Fyfe may need to be pushed out the door soon tho :(

6/604 ahead of a Saturday edition of SBS.

Steele, Wilson, Garcia (e)

N.Martin,Green, Whitfield, Jones (e)

Bont (c), English, Darcy

Flanders, Miller, Clohesy, Sheezel, Powell

Current predicted 2374

Question

How is metres gained defined?

Eg - a 40metre kick from back pocket to back pocket - directly straight - is it zero metres gained? (As in no closer to goal) or is it 40 metres gained
0 metres gained
https://www.championdata.com/glossary/afl/

Metres Gained:
Net metres gained with the ball by a player, by running, kicking or handballing, combining measures towards attacking goal and away from defensive goal.

Hermits score seems a little underwhelming, feel like I am 50-80 points off the pace. 5 premos and 1 rookie played.

6/572

Stewart tagged all game, had Geelong been able to pull away early in game as we expected in sure the tag would have stopped. But they didn’t and it didn’t. F U Ken!

Young, scored harshly. Only a couple of tackles last night and a 50m against that was very harsh. -16 on his fantasy score 🤮

Brayshaw, was 90 at 3/4 time, one again goes missing in last and gets 101.

Grundy, 4 free kicks against and some bad turn overs in last, left 110-120 out there again.

Butters big ✅

Windsor ✅

If I loop Z.Reid in for Daicos (E) but also have Z.Williams who didn’t play as an (E) will I get Daicos’s score?want to make sure……Thanks for advice on this.

I really don't think it is an upside any more, my main Vein.

(Without getting into a painful conversation [not necessarily with you!] about averages...)
...he really is operating in that 9-11 CP window this year.
I just think that's where he's at. 🧐
You may very well be right, mate.

Currently lamenting the toasting of my last boost to bring in Stewart (84) Oliver (87) and Sinclair (amount of salty tears to be determined at approximately 4:30pm EST) over Butters, Serong and Jones. Thems the breaks unfortunately. Got burnt bringing in Green @ $650k and didn’t want to do the same with Butters/Serong

lol.

Oh, and while I’m here,

l3zmAg7l.gif

Question

How is metres gained defined?

Eg - a 40metre kick from back pocket to back pocket - directly straight - is it zero metres gained? (As in no closer to goal) or is it 40 metres gained
0 meters gained but I think would count as an effective long kick so max points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back