Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Trac looks off to me, often seen jogging, feel like he isn't bursting from stoppages and he isn't as explosive as his best.

But back your gut mate.
Gut was pretty spot on. Oliver back to inefficient self. Think his 140 will prove an anomaly. Playing as turd as he has all season.

Gut was pretty spot on. Oliver back to inefficient self. Think his 140 will prove an anomaly. Playing as turd as he has all season.
Good job mate, gotta back your gut always!

I actually thought Oliver looked alright, will continue to improve.

Trac isn't scoring 5 goals every week. He looked explosive again but, so that's a good sign for you.

Think both of them will have big spike games, but also sub 100 scores too.

Good job mate, gotta back your gut always!

I actually thought Oliver looked alright, will continue to improve.

Trac isn't scoring 5 goals every week. He looked explosive again but, so that's a good sign for you.

Think both of them will have big spike games, but also sub 100 scores too.
He also won't play full forward every week. All class to score 134 from there.

Having said that, I was very wrong about where the attention would go. Trac had to go forward because he wasn't allowed to move in the mids. Possible teams work out Oliver is a shadow of his former self so let him have the space and shut down trac.

I've ended up grabbing Dunks this week, really low ownership, fixture opening up and expect him to be top 8 MID or thereabouts. The r12 BYE is a good/easy one for me and he should be helpful for the later byes, not quite sure if it's wrong to be buying a premo from the first bye at this point in the season though. Feels like everyone else I want has that r14 BYE which will be my worst so trying to avoid it a bit where I can which is tough.

Zilliams > Jones
Roberts > Dunkley

Option 1:
Libba - Butters
S.Campbell - D.Jones
Roberts - Parish
Next week: Sinclair or Stewart

Option 2:
Libba - Serong
Massimo - D. Jones
Roberts - Sinclair
Next week: Petracca (or more expensive option)

Basically boils down to: Serong and Petracca (keep S. Campbell) vs Butters and Parish (keep Sa. Darcy)
I like option 2, with the only caveat that you might need to hold Campbell to get another spike game out of him. Will drop a bit this week you would think.

I traded Jackson to Sweet last week so my ruck situation is

Grundy
Sweet
Naismith

1 trade left and trying to work out what do.

Option 1 - Naismith to Visentini to cover Sweet
Option 2 - Sweet to ruckman under $594k (if so who?)
Option 3 - Leave the rucks and get McKercher in

Grundy
Sweet
Naismith

Honestly, as much as it sucks, your best option is probably to trade Naismith back to Jackson (presuming you have enough cash based on what you've said above), then swing Jackson back to the forward line next week if Sweet is back.

Jackson's cover will be valuable for the rest of the year, even if his scoring is capped by Darcy (get him solo tonight at least).

Grundy
Sweet
Naismith

I don't understand the Visentini trade he isn't named

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm rueing bringing in a plump oliver. Anyone else feel the same?
I thought Oliver looked good last night .....3 FA didn't help his score ...and my expectations lowered with the rain, combined with his hand history

I thought Oliver looked good last night .....3 FA didn't help his score ...and my expectations lowered with the rain, combined with his hand history
Agreed, I'm optimistic after watching him last night. 87 may in fact be a nice result, if it was 120 every kent would be bringing him in next week.

Have just made the following trades.
Darcy-Jones
Roberts-Butters

Praying MOC doesn’t tag Butters. Last 2 premo trade ins went 56 and 54 in their debut games. Pray for Butters

Have landed, thanks in part of the necessity of avoiding donuts, on Libba, Yeo and Williams out for Parish, Sinclair and Stewart (a roughie after having to trade him out to avoid a donut a couple of weeks back).

Feel like my team is making very minimal progress to being finished this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back