VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about Mitchell better than Campbell but Cleary has been better than both Parker and Sheldrick.

Sheldrick's disposals need to get cleaner to be in the ones.
I just think Mitchell's been poised, if not overly prolific. Campbell doesn't really look like a best 22 player playing in the VFL like I'd hoped.

I just think Mitchell's been poised, if not overly prolific. Campbell doesn't really look like a best 22 player playing in the VFL like I'd hoped.

Absolute scrap but seems like most of team is kinda half pacing it.

Just want he to play as a HFF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sold Campbell

Looking like an underwhelming high draft pick
good thing is we didnt give up much for him with the matching
He was a very good HFF/Mid but he got the Stephens treatment and stripped his natural instincts by having him play BP or HBF for two years.

Now looks uneasy most of the times. Leave him play HFF for the rest of the year and he might regain his normal confidence.
We Burned a Pick 5. Now burning a pick 4.

Why ask your best options early in a draft to play totally different roles. Later and rookies are perfect for it.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

The problem is he is a low possession player. I am just not sure he is capable of averaging 20 disposals over the course of s season.

Still a bit slender for mine, reckon a bit more time in the gym next pre season would do him the world of good

Yup.

Cochran is a weird one. Reckon his best will be in a Rampe/interceptor type role as opposed to genuine KPD
For those that have watched a bit of Snell so far, any chance he plays a 3rd tall type defender role too? My limited viewing of him, I've been impressed with his athleticism and nimbleness and pace. Would others agree? Hopefully he can, provides more flexibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back