List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would we go after Josh Dunkley? He's just arrived at the Lions so I doubt he'll leave and we'd also have to trade for him which contradicts what Ross has been preaching. He's also just another slow mid with s**t foot skills.

macrae was who i was thinking of, not dunkley- apologies.

Thoughts on macrae?

signed to end of 2027 on decent coin.
If he came for stuff all via a salary dump id be keen.

Not a big fish, but would instantly be our best or 2nd best mid for a few years.

A guy like him for virtually free draft cost plus a mcluggage type suddenly skyrockets us into top 4 contention for the next ~3 years i believe.

Taking high picks is always exciting. But how about we keep Pou, take our own FRDP and trade our way into upgrading our second or trading our future FRDP.
The odds of getting a player with Pou's ceiling with another p10 is fairly low.

Isn't our second rounder tied to Adelaide? We need them to finish bottom 4. We also need challenge before Steele, Marshall, Wilkie etc retire. Most players need about 4 years to hit a level of consistency. We write off 2 years of development for a gamble that we might get someone better.

Will Phillips at the Kangas would be a good target. McKercher, Wardlaw, LDU, Sheezel all running through the mids with a few others that are dual position. Bailey Scott looks like he might have cemented a spot and they have Dylan Stephens who was a FRDP from Sydney. Someone has to come out.

macrae was who i was thinking of, not dunkley- apologies.

Thoughts on macrae?

signed to end of 2027 on decent coin.
If he came for stuff all via a salary dump id be keen.

Not a big fish, but would instantly be our best or 2nd best mid for a few years.

A guy like him for virtually free draft cost plus a mcluggage type suddenly skyrockets us into top 4 contention for the next ~3 years i believe.

Macrae is a gun but he's high production low hurt factor. He has always been a front runner more than a defensive mid so you'd need to reprogram him to play Lyon footy. Brad Crouch was similar so can be done. Macrae is being pushed out by Rylee Sanders who is going to be a star. If he was up for a move you'd be crazy not to look.

Regretting his move already? Where's hopper at too hasn't come on like I thought he would.

Taranto has speed and goal scoring ability.

Lyon hasn't traditionally loved the straight extractor inside mids.Hopper is always injured, think he's played about 15 games in 3 years or something.

Isn't our second rounder tied to Adelaide? We need them to finish bottom 4. We also need challenge before Steele, Marshall, Wilkie etc retire. Most players need about 4 years to hit a level of consistency. We write off 2 years of development for a gamble that we might get someone better.
Yes, l said much the same in some elongated drivel on another thread. I wouldn't get your hopes up about that 2ndRDP either. Between all this year's priority access kids and Norffs assistance picks it will be lucky to land at #30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, l said much the same in some elongated drivel on another thread. I wouldn't get your hopes up about that 2ndRDP either. Between all this year's priority access kids and Norffs assistance picks it will be lucky to land at #30.

North will get that too in a live trade, Laura will pop in all "and North get the top 10 because I said so".

Just as Demetrious legacy was kind of "sell everything, little oversight", Gils was "fix his s**t, is broken", Lauras will be "I love North, F equality".

Sad to think that we punted the Roys for this future...

North will get that too in a live trade, Laura will pop in all "and North get the top 10 because I said so".

Just as Demetrious legacy was kind of "sell everything, little oversight", Gils was "fix his s**t, is broken", Lauras will be "I love North, F equality".

Sad to think that we punted the Roys for this future...
I think you'll find Laura has absolutely zero loyalty to anything besides her own career progression...

I have only been posting here for a couple of days and I must say I am quite shocked at the attitude of some posters on this forum. It seems to me that people become abusive when someone posts an opinion different to theirs. Is this the norm on here?

I have only been posting here for a couple of days and I must say I am quite shocked at the attitude of some posters on this forum. It seems to me that people become abusive when someone posts an opinion different to theirs. Is this the norm on here?

It's not, or rather shouldn't be, if you feel aggrieved from how people are approaching you, or if you find posts offensive in nature, please use the report function and we shall address it, otherwise, please feel free to pm myself or hub and we can move to assist.

This should be a welcoming place, let's just say you've come at an interesting time.

This just sounds like "you're opinion is different to mine and I'm offended by that"

I think you just need to grow up, because that's what a forum is, it's people with different opinions.

This definitely smells like a troll..

Let's trade Pou for some draft picks. Then let's trade those picks a year or 2 after we draft them for even more draft picks. Then a few years after that we can get even MORE draft picks!

How about we hang onto our young players, let them naturally develop into guns. 1 season and 3 games isn't a long time, some guys don't come on until their early to mid twenties so let's cool it on Phillipou and all our other young studs!

Can l recommend you try making a few friends before pissing people off.

Jesus.

If I could be bothered, I would post a picture of Jean Luc face palming.

But I cant be bothered.
You'll never get anywhere with that attitude.
simon cowell facepalm GIF
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs
Oh No Reaction GIF
James Corden Facepalm GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
tired ryan reynolds GIF

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back