List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they would be willing to give us a pick around 10 and another pick around 20. If they did I would take it. Take 10 to the draft and use pick 20 to upgrade our second pick to mid teens. We would then go to this years National Draft our own FRDP, Adelaide's FRDP and our SRDP upgraded to mid teens. Draft well and we would add another 3 young guns to our young Core group. That would be exciting to say the least. I know the nett result would be 2 young guns because we would have lost Pou...
Pick 10 and 20 for Poo. What in the world are you talking about?

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I call that good list management
We couldn't believe Phillipou slid to Pick 10, he should have gone much higher. Since then we've been pumping games and 2 years of development into him. So it would be poor list management to offload him now for roughly our initial investment and a Pick 20, only to have to restart the development of new draftees.

If Crows gave a Top 10 this year and a FRDP next year, AND Pou wanted to leave, I can understand that List Management. But we should be making all efforts to keeping Phillipou

Noah bolta all day please
Would be excellent for our list profile. 24 yo, back/forward/relief ruck. Contracted until 2025 (unsure if he becomes a free agent then)…perfect timing end of this year.

I call that good list management

715392191f0f185200467d408c0ac68b.jpg

18 months ago the afl changed the rules and made salary dumps officially fine.

We should be targeting gun mids on big contracts playing for teams which are rebuilding.

I vote Shai bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 months ago the afl changed the rules and made salary dumps officially fine.

We should be targeting gun mids on big contracts playing for teams which are rebuilding.

I vote Shai bolton.
Would love Bolton but not chance Richmond let him leave. He's young enough for them to build their next side around him.

I think our best chance is either a homesick young gun or someone stuck behind an established midfield. Flanders last year would have been perfect but we were one year too late on that one.

Maybe we could trade Brad Crouch back to Adelaide for a first rounder. He fits right in.

For those who think 2 first rounders for an up and coming talent is fair trade, I would say you got rocks in your head. A bird in the hand is always worth 2 in the bush.

Can we ban people who bring up trading Pou.
Why? Every player has a price, it would have to be a bloody good one, but no player is off limits, especially ones that have not re-signed.

Until he signs a new contract, there will be speculation. Adelaide are on the hunt. Personally reckon he signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back