Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

so which of you idiots traded Harley Reid out
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

IMG_2883.jpeg
The moment I threw my season away… Had Serong in the side round 7 on the Saturday morning but switched to Walsh before his twilight game v the cats. Down 146 points in a month, no way to bring Serong any time soon. Ranked 71st, would have been 20th if I just did that trade alone. Don’t think I’ve ever hated a player more than Serong. Why are you so bloody good yet never get tagged!!

View attachment 1995832
The moment I threw my season away… Had Serong in the side round 7 on the Saturday morning but switched to Walsh before his twilight game v the cats. Down 146 points in a month, no way to bring Serong any time soon. Ranked 71st, would have been 20th if I just did that trade alone. Don’t think I’ve ever hated a player more than Serong. Why are you so bloody good yet never get tagged!!

He has been massive for me. I actually traded Bont down to Serong in Round 3 people said I was crazy but it got me 2 premos that week.
1716269585045.png

View attachment 1995832

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Or the (Super)Coach! :moustache:

I tell ya what, that bearded flog can get absolutely stuffed. Choosing English over him has been diabolical.

Getting run down in cash leagues on a Sunday is just the worst. I swear it’s happens regularly that blokes against me go tropical to come from the clouds.

Thought I I was having a decent weekend but like most weeks my PODS drop the bundle and the PODs I don’t own do something crazy!!!

This weekend proposed so much more.

Grundy- 15 touches 12 contested, 7 tackles, 46 hit outs for 86. 119 fantasy - 33

Brayshaw- 31 touches, 1 goal. 109 fantasy but 84 SuperCoach. 😡 - 25 points

Whitfield 27 touches- 91 fantasy, 69 SuperCoach. - 22 points.

Green- 28 touches, 7 tackles, 91 fantasy, 78 SuperCoach, -13.

Steele, 33 touches and a goal. 122 fantasy, 100 SuperCoach. -22.

Zorko 80 fantasy, 66 SuperCoach -14

So many players found ways to ruin scores this weekend and then CD stepped in for others. Left a 2350+ out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's another one, paying 650k for that useless overhyped spud Tom Green. What the hell is wrong with the campaigner?

Here's another one, paying 650k for that useless overhyped spud Tom Green. What the hell is wrong with the campaigner?

I think he really needs the break and hopefully he comes back refreshed and can get back to a 115+ average

I'm annoyed at myself for getting sucked in to the hype on Green this year. Wasn't going with him for a chunk of the preseason because it was a pain watching him butcher the ball last year and the 2 byes in 12 games thing. Went with the small-chol, safety-in-numbers approach.

At least I started him though so haven't wasted a trade to boot.

I'm annoyed at myself for getting sucked in to the hype on Green this year. Wasn't going with him for a chunk of the preseason because it was a pain watching him butcher the ball last year and the 2 byes in 12 games thing. Went with the small-chol, safety-in-numbers approach.

At least I started him though so haven't wasted a trade to boot.
I traded Dawson to him when Green was averaging 140 and Dawson was averaging 82 :$

Bit of a worry with last week's score against our wubbish midfield. Bit of a kent that lad.

He plays inside mid. Blicavs put a lot of time into him at stoppage.

The key to Green’s score I find is effective contested handballs. Last week I watched him handball from contest to opposition time and time again. This has a big impact on his score.

He plays inside mid. Blicavs put a lot of time into him at stoppage.

The key to Green’s score I find is effective contested handballs. Last week I watched him handball from contest to opposition time and time again. This has a big impact on his score.
Yep Blics was all over him. I thought he'd carve us up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back