Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
There's a certain equilibrium that maintains balance within the Fantasy World ....a set of rules, that we've all heard about, but rarely followed:

I should ask gutsroy to give us a pre-season dissertation of which rules can be bent ....and which rules are steadfast in 2024 ....even with the 40 trades

As we all know though ....the SC Gods are going to get us at some stage this season .....so if you need a private room to vent your anger, you are invited to express your displeasure, in an appropriate way

jx9d9xtxbolb1.gif

It's OK to be frustrated ....OK to be angry ....but we are still gentlemen and gentle women here .......

giphy.gif

Opening round….

Sure agree that round zero was a total dog’s breakfast

But….

I’ve come out dodging more bullets than Neo. Originally has Gulden, kiddie, Windsor & cadman…

But…

Guess that’s why you didn’t like it haha. Tough biscuits 😂

At least think of the traps that have been laid… Peeney, Lyons, Sh*tfield, viney, budarick. I’ve seen some Kent even float the idea of McKay

Vents and regrets going to be an ode to round 0 traps in no time

Sure agree that round zero was a total dog’s breakfast

But….

I’ve come out dodging more bullets than Neo. Originally has Gulden, kiddie, Windsor & cadman…

But…

Guess that’s why you didn’t like it haha. Tough biscuits 😂

At least think of the traps that have been laid… Peeney, Lyons, Sh*tfield, viney, budarick. I’ve seen some Kent even float the idea of McKay

Vents and regrets going to be an ode to round 0 traps in no time
Until Gulden goes 130, Windsor scores 92 and Cadman scores 73 this week. We've all played long enough to know one week means nothing.

If you'd started those, you'd only be trading out Kiddie at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the Bonner melts in here :moustache:
upset dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif

Just another disgruntled Port supporter, upset at losing a champion player to the Saints ......he has my total support ....well until Bonner stuffs up

Then I'll be back in this thread, all guns blazing !

I’m fading these kents so I’ll very disappointed if popular picks Heeney🔥Flanders🔥 & FisherGimp🔥 don’t burn.
Who’s this guy - using “fading” !

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back