Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh low blow man, Maj should have played a lot more and a lot more often. He was doing well and would be omitted.
Very hard to have any sort of career playing seniors every six weeks.

But on CCJ, I didn't say drop him, also not sure he'll be playing this week as he didn't train.
That, and Big Maj did one or two things every match which made you sit up and take notice. Like real weapons.

Not writing him off entirely but the bloke sucks at actually rucking and sucks as a key forward. Solid around the ground, good mark on the wings.

Objectively it's just not really enough.
The problem is that he looks a bit lost when he plays the link up role. Both when has the ball or the opposition does.

I don't know how you can look at today where * got Peter Wright for a 4th rounder and despite being worn like a glove by McKay for most of the day managed to deliver for his team.

And then look at CCJ for a 2nd rounder and only managed to eek out something one can call 'halfway decent' footy in a quarter where the game was well and truly dead and makes dumb decision after dumb decision every week, can't stick a tackle, can barely kick and gets done in the ruck most weeks.

... and still somehow manage to say "yeah that was a great trade"

I don't know how you can look at today where * got Peter Wright for a 4th rounder and despite being worn like a glove by McKay for most of the day managed to deliver for his team.

And then look at CCJ for a 2nd rounder and only managed to eek out something one can call 'halfway decent' footy in a quarter where the game was well and truly dead and makes dumb decision after dumb decision every week, can't stick a tackle, can barely kick and gets done in the ruck most weeks.

... and still somehow manage to say "yeah that was a great trade"
It will help that we don’t have pick 19 already when asking for PPs? I am reaching a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

Goldy is out of contract and this bloke has 3 more years and is leading the ruck next year.

Let that sink in.

Xerri is rubbish too.
Who in their right mind thought that Pick 19 was good value for this bloke?

What a ducking circus our Recruitment Department has been.

Media saying how bad it was to lose them. * that, best thing that ever happened was those s**t campaigners walking out.

Who in their right mind thought that Pick 19 was good value for this bloke?

What a ducking circus our Recruitment Department has been.

Media saying how bad it was to lose them. * that, best thing that ever happened was those s**t campaigners walking out.
Im glad we had a clean out. Could have had this bloke for free too.

every time he looks for the handpass he ends up torching his team mate into pressure. This guy is clueless and has no clue how to ruck. richmond fans said he wasn't a ruck. Xerri might not be as good marking but at least he knows how to ruck ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back