Player Watch #21 Cameron Pedersen - Retired, thanks Cam

Remove this Banner Ad

His actual ruck work aint any other chop but as a follower he can go with any ruck in the AFL

Except for running.

I've never forgiven him for his inability to go with McEvoy against the Hawks this year.

Except for running.

I've never forgiven him for his inability to go with McEvoy against the Hawks this year.

It's hard to talk about running when you only see the TV angles. Gotta be a reason he keeps getting dropped tho

Except for running.

The player tracker stats on the AFL app for the game against St Kilda, show Ped is putting in on the running front:
  • 3rd for total distance covered (14.4km)
  • 3rd for total distance covered at high speed (2.4km)
  • 2nd for average speed in attack (8.8km/h)
  • 3rd for average speed in defence (8.0km/h)

The player tracker stats on the AFL app for the game against St Kilda, show Ped is putting in on the running front:
  • 3rd for total distance covered (14.4km)
  • 3rd for total distance covered at high speed (2.4km)
  • 2nd for average speed in attack (8.8km/h)
  • 3rd for average speed in defence (8.0km/h)

If his name was Riewoldt or Walker it would be talked about as one of the great games for the year. He was huge.
I've always been a big fan and I still think had circumstances been different he would have been a 200 game 250-350 goal kicker or

Has quietly become one of if not the best player(s) in the AFL. Dangerfield wishes he could do the things Pedo does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If his name was Riewoldt or Walker it would be talked about as one of the great games for the year. He was huge.
I've always been a big fan and I still think had circumstances been different he would have been a 200 game 250-350 goal kicker or
or what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back