Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

People overreacting on BigFooty, no way.

As for huddles, they are friggin useless. The same old cliché riddled crap just gets spouted time after time.

Nonsense.

They're up their with collaboration between every point during a doubles match.

"Serve an ace"

"Ok sounds like a plan"

People overreacting on BigFooty, no way.

As for huddles, they are friggin useless. The same old cliché riddled crap just gets spouted time after time.
Yeh but how will I know if theyre 'from the s**t side of the creek' or to '* these campaigners!'. Or if I want to tickle someones neck or finger their ear!!
Huddle serves a purpose.

2 years left on his current contract.
An off season to get the body & mind right.
Finally some motivating pressure from an up & coming ruckman within the club gunning for his spot.
A couple of gun recruits & a more developed group of hungry youngsters to tap it down to.

I still have faith.
Would hate to see him get his mojo back wearinga different guernsey.

Mate you don't owe me a beer at all, in saying that looking forward to having beers with you one day soon. But it will be the traditional round of beers via taking turns when it happens.
sounds like a worthy plan :) It's happening! :-D

Was just going back through my feed and found this post.

Do we regret this?

Totally right call at the time.

Bloke aint earning his coin this year though.

My eyes ! MY EYES !!!!
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 is a load of s**t. Why does he have to be active on social media? He has 3 kids, maybe they are more important to him than coffee dates with teammates.

6. What ****ups are you talking about?
he does have three kids!!! the three kids he sees tuesday wednesday.

....my point being that its the same as what's been written for the past 30 pages and somehow its earth shattering?

If he/she is in the 'know' give us something more than that and contribute a little bit more than a 6 post a year average.
What would you like to know?

i rather do one post a year on something 100% know about.

Ask away, but you get one question.

I dont wanna ask if its one question each, because that could be just MY question, or it could be EVERYONES question. And it would not be the question I would ask, other than it being a question that I would ask!

youngonesmike2.jpg
If it was this bloke with the question, he would ask "what's this fish doing in my bed?" That said, nobody here is cool enough to ask that question :-D

Are you really the head of the Kwik-E-Mart?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back