Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

While he's always thrived as a lone ruckman and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. Reckon that playing with Campbell or Xerri to spread the load, can buy him an extra year or 2.
Hopefully pushing into the window of getting the success he deserves to be a part of.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 kids! Goldy will need to play until he's 40!! I hope we can get him some ruck support so he can spend a bit more time forward.
With that many kids he'll want to play as long as possible just for the peace and quiet of regular weekends away.

I do, however, remember chatting to him about getting a vasectomy years ago. Either he changed his mind or had a reversible one I guess.

Anyway, congrats Todd!

With that many kids he'll want to play as long as possible just for the peace and quiet of regular weekends away.

I do, however, remember chatting to him about getting a vasectomy years ago. Either he changed his mind or had a reversible one I guess.

Anyway, congrats Todd!

He sweats fertility.

Anyway, congrats Todd!

Interesting topic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back