Past #24: Levi Greenwood - officially traded to Collingwood FC for pick 25 (2014) - retires rd16 2021 due to concussion symptoms - go well Pig

Remove this Banner Ad

3AW have reported that hes requested a trade to collingwood. Oh dear

Beams to Lions
Greenwood and Pick 4 to Pies
Merrett and a pick in the 20's to north? Whats pies pick in the 20's?

Very disappointed if true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams to Lions
Greenwood and Pick 4 to Pies
Merrett and a pick in the 20's to north? Whats pies pick in the 20's?
Would be happy with that, doubt we'd get Merrett and a pick in the 20's for Greenwood though. Would be one or the other I think.. Would be more than happy with Merrett.

Bad management by North.
how? refusing to pay overs seems like good management to me

If true, says plenty about Levi. Happy to move on.
says what? he has a limited time to maximise his earning potential. he had to fight his way out of the doghouse into the senior side, and had a fine season. good on him. Do you turn down pay rises?

tend to agree, not sure how higgins is worth more then Levi
What does Higgins got to do with levi?

If true, says plenty about Levi. Happy to move on.

Entertained no offers until offers came due to stone walling.

It says North low balled & lost.

Well lets see what can be gleaned from this now.

Oh well. if that's his decision, then so be it. Plenty of cover for Levi, and if anything, it accelerates the progress of Dumont who consistently had 30+ touches in the maggoos.

As long as we don't get bent over in a trade, im not too fussed about this. If Collingwood play hardball, send him to the PSD.

I'm not here to gloat mate.. not my style.. we're losing Beams.. i get it..
Anyways.. i'll leave you be.. Good luck next year and for what its worth i tipped you guys for top 4 this year and i was scoffed at!
Great year and good luck next season.

I'm not here to gloat mate.. not my style.. we're losing Beams.. i get it..
Anyways.. i'll leave you be.. Good luck next year and for what its worth i tipped you guys for top 4 this year and i was scoffed at!
Great year and good luck next season.

What's on offer now? What do you propose?

higher pay and higher job security for doing the exact same job? i'd seriously consider it, and if anyone resented me for making that decision, they are a pretty pathetic person
I get what you are saying and totally agree with it. At the same time though would you be telling porkie pies to your colleagues and senior staff a few days before you bail?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back