Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

what’s the connection between this kid and carlton?

Blooze did a pick swap before our pick in the draft trading out there first round pick for next year

They took Liam Stocker who manny thought we were going to pick up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2018-12-06/must-see-exclusive-access-as-the-carlton-draft-deal-goes-down

Insight into how Carlton got the Stocker deal done. 11 minute video, pretty awesome insight. Sounded like they knew we would probably take him.
Based on what I’ve seen though, I still think we may have taken RCD first but these two will forever be compared.

Great that's always worked out for us in the past :(

Let's hope its more of a Dusty v Scully/Trengrove comparison rather than a Tambling/Buddy comparison hey! :rainbow::D

Great that's always worked out for us in the past :(

Let's hope its more of a Dusty v Scully/Trengrove comparison rather than a Tambling/Buddy comparison hey! :rainbow::D
In both cases it was the player(s) taken later that were the guns, so we do want it to be a Tambling/Buddy comparison too

I know for a fact we would have taken RCD. Spoke to Matt Clarke personally.
100%. Given we roasted Stocker over his 2 way running i doubt we'd have taken him even if he was there. That will never get reported as such tho, much like how we wanted Roughead & not Buddy, not the other way around as has forever been reported.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back