#26 Sam Weideman - traded to Essendon. Adieu

Remove this Banner Ad

except the 2nds game at Casey has been postponed ,won't happen this weekend.
Ok, the covid thing I guess. Then how can the seniors play? Two sets of rules it seems.

Happy though we still get out game.

Ok, the covid thing I guess. Then how can the seniors play? Two sets of rules it seems.

Happy though we still get out game.
I think they're doing a mini bubble thing, where the team is flying down, going straight to the game, and flying straight home ... I think they've chartered flights for it, so obviously limited with how many people they can bring down.

I think they're doing a mini bubble thing, where the team is flying down, going straight to the game, and flying straight home ... I think they've chartered flights for it, so obviously limited with how many people they can bring down.
Lets hope this throws their game off so we can be the worst 8-0 team ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this culcha?

Key word being "big". When you watch weedman this weekend, you will see a noticeable difference in size. Saw him up close at the Saints game, his biceps have biceps. Good to see Tommo up and about too.

Key word being "big". When you watch weedman this weekend, you will see a noticeable difference in size. Saw him up close at the Saints game, his biceps have biceps. Good to see Tommo up and about too.

Hes a strapping young lad nowadays. 😍

I'm disappoint , son.

I said a couple of years ago that he lacked the mental toughness and make up to be a KPF. Forever worried about what people think of him, doesn't seem to handle pressure well etc. Last year though I thought he made significant strides in this aspect. But now I'm starting to sway back to my initial thoughts. Perhaps he just can't cope with Ben Brown looking over his shoulder and him needing to perform? :(

I want him to become our KPF so bad. He's extremely likeable but he needs one of hell of a rocket right now. If he retains his spot this week its a career defining game.

Other than Naughton there aren’t many KPFs who would hold the pack marks SW flies for, and most don’t attempt as many as the Weid does so they don’t appear to drop them as regularly. From a fan perspective he would honestly just be better off staying inside 50 and trying to find more uncontested marks on the lead at this stage, at least until his confidence rises. Tries and fails to do the hard stuff and then is out of position to do the easy stuff. But while we’re winning the coaches don’t seem to care, so who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back