Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

f*ck that morris is a s**t eating scumbag.

they ask him what the decision is and he admits that there isn't one, that both tarryn and the club have NOT been notified of anything, THEN asks the other players how they feel about it. How are they supposed to feel anything they haven't been notified of?
Done his Masters in the "It's better to be first than Right" degree of journalism.

they ask him what the decision is and he admits that there isn't one, that both tarryn and the club have NOT been notified of anything, THEN asks the other players how they feel about it. How are they supposed to feel anything they haven't been notified of?
Nothing like preemptive jumping the gun with a l have no clue but here we go story…….but l suppose when your morally bankrupt like him rules of public expectations don’t apply…. Says a lot about that organisation if he’s on their books…. Cringe….

I’m probably getting a bit far ahead of myself, but the tiny silver lining that comes from all this is that the club would be in a better position to use the salary cap that is likely freed up to go hard after players like Ugle Hagen, Ben King, or Allir Allir. And probably in that order.

Oh legit? Hahaha wtf is going on

Fresh allegations can be misleading.

Fresh allegations of inappropriate behaviour at the same time as the original allegations or fresh as in post the original timeframe?

The media can spin the fresh allegations angle, but the important information is the timeline and when these allegations happened?
By whom would solidify the question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he is done in Victoria?

I hope he goes to Port Adelaide so we can channel the hate.
Was listening to Korn driving home and couldn’t help think “surely some club will pick him up” come out of his mouth as sounding like it’s already been discussed at Alberton. Wouldn’t trust Korn as far as could, happily, kick him.

He's a campaigner, but he's the most talented player on the list. Only a handful in the comp can do what Tarryn is capable of. Petracca, Dusty, De Goey is his ceiling

I'd give him one more chance.
Tell him to spend this year getting super fit in a Tibeten Monastry.
Then offer him 1 year at a $100K, if he knocks that back or stuffs up again he's gone.

I learnt 20 odd years ago to love the club not the individual.
I will reserve my opinion until we find out more. This may not be the end of this I suspect. It's a big penalty an appeal would have to be a possibility.
Bit sad tbh. Constant off season drama is exhausting.

Was listening to Korn driving home and couldn’t help think “surely some club will pick him up” come out of his mouth as sounding like it’s already been discussed at Alberton. Wouldn’t trust Korn as far as could, happily, kick him.

Isn't he best mates with Judas?

I don't see how court of law has anything to do with it (unless they discover something criminal).

I can step up on, squat down and and take a s**t on my bosses desk... I'm certainly not going to go to jail for it and the court may give me a small fine. But I'll certainly be losing my job and career, and probably won't be hired elsewhere.

Let's just first wait and see how serious whatever he did is.
Well you *in would be in front of a court if you pulled your pants down and shat on your bosses desk? You could potentially be on a sex registrar.

Absolutely 100% in front of a magistrate.

You go to court for ******* sneezing on people mate. Have a spell

What could he have possibly done to get 18 weeks? If it was that serious the contract should be torn up.

He’ll still get paid his $700k to contribute nothing and * off elsewhere for a redemption story.
would he not be in breach of the contract though? Surely that’s a possibility?

Has spent most of his career not taking responsibility and selfishly thinking about no one but himself and it's seemingly caught up with him.

It's a shame for our football club but it's an even bigger shame for him.

I genuinely hope he gets his life together and makes something of his career even if it's elsewhere. While that would be a kick in the guts for us, it is a beautiful thing to see someone grow from their mistakes and mature into a person of integrity and character.

Last edited:
Has seemingly spent most of his career not taking responsibility and selfishly thinking about no one but himself and it's seemingly to caught up with him.

It's a shame for our football club but it's an even bigger shame for him.

Genuinely hope he gets his life together and makes something of his career even if it's elsewhere. While that would be a kick in the guts for us, it is a beautiful thing to see someone grow from their mistakes and mature into a person of integrity and character.
Beautifully put mate..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back