Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a campaigner, but he's the most talented player on the list. Only a handful in the comp can do what Tarryn is capable of. Petracca, Dusty, De Goey is his ceiling

I'd give him one more chance.
Tell him to spend this year getting super fit in a Tibeten Monastry.
Then offer him 1 year at a $100K, if he knocks that back or stuffs up again he's gone.
wardlow and sheezel are more talented.

Has seemingly spent most of his career not taking responsibility and selfishly thinking about no one but himself and it's seemingly to caught up with him.

It's a shame for our football club but it's an even bigger shame for him.

I genuinely hope he gets his life together and makes something of his career even if it's elsewhere. While that would be a kick in the guts for us, it is a beautiful thing to see someone grow from their mistakes and mature into a person of integrity and character.
i know it wasnt his fault but but he is also the reason we ended up with the crap Poloc result as we didn't want to trade up as we had access to him, he though not all his own fault has cost us dearly,

I learnt 20 odd years ago to love the club not the individual.
I will reserve my opinion until we find out more. This may not be the end of this I suspect. It's a big penalty an appeal would have to be a possibility.
Bit sad tbh. Constant off season drama is exhausting.
Clubs always bigger than the individual but he didn’t go and shag his best mates mrs. He sent some texts, threw a lamp against the wall and are waiting to hear what he actually did. Until then, he is still apart of the club and as much he is a little big headed campaigner. He hasn’t done anything for me to turn on the campaigner

Reason enough to apply for a priority pick I reckons :)

(...not so much because we are void of talent but to grind the gears of the f*krs who think NMFC is cannon fodder).

We’ve got a s**t load of young talent at the club and this TT stuff keeps happening.

I don’t know if he’s guilty or not but if this guy isn’t going to grow up - it’s time to cut our losses and move on.

I’m all for backing guys that want to change but this guys behaviour is only going down hill.

Let’s worry about that other 40 guys that want to move this club forward.

Has spent most of his career not taking responsibility and selfishly thinking about no one but himself and it's seemingly to caught up with him.

It's a shame for our football club but it's an even bigger shame for him.

I genuinely hope he gets his life together and makes something of his career even if it's elsewhere. While that would be a kick in the guts for us, it is a beautiful thing to see someone grow from their mistakes and mature into a person of integrity and character.
Oh but its okay for Richmond and Collingwood to do and get away with it but us? Nope, we have to take the moral high ground, be virtuous in actions. * THAT! IM SICK OF BEING THE ******* EASY BEATS!

Oh but its okay for Richmond and Collingwood to do and get away with it but us? Nope, we have to take the moral high ground, be virtuous in actions. * THAT! IM SICK OF BEING THE ******* EASY BEATS!
We are all pissed off bro.
No one here is your enemy.
It will turn for us this is a kick in the guts but the club will be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For once this w***er make sense with what he says
Its Tah-Ryn Thomas you *******. Why hasn’t anyone been able to say his name correctly? In all these *in years. I remember when he was drafted and asked him if I was getting his name right. ITS TAH-RYN, ******* Lloyd you dumb *.

Maybe Tarryn was too busy living the high life but seriously, to compare him to Bennell is a ******* ridiculous comparison. How many games did Bennell play? A ******* spud in comparison. Tarryn is 10x the talent Bennell was.

And I reckon I know the player Lloyd is talking about trying to make a comparison. Its Andrew Lovett… so all 3 indigenous players the AFL really didn’t give a * about.

* that! Time for us to stick the bullshit that every womans word is gospel. If it isnt a police matter then it can all * off. They’re footballers, not politicians

Let’s not turn the thread into this line of posting. This hasn’t come from nothing. The s**t last year didn’t come from nothing. Tarryn had clear issues with the way he treats women, in a world where most things are recorded in text messages and message apps. Trying to twist the victim into being North and its players just isn’t going to fly.

Let’s not turn the thread into this line of posting. This hasn’t come from nothing. The s**t last year didn’t come from nothing. Tarryn had clear issues with the way he treats women, in a world where most things are recorded in text messages and message apps. Trying to twist the victim into being North and its players just isn’t going to fly.
It was a text message that he “threatened” to send their pr0n around. Lets not pretend that its isolated to one individual in this instance. Its in the courts for everyone to see. He wasn’t charged, not convicted and was given a fine because thats what courts do.

It was a text message that he “threatened” to send their pr0n around. Lets not pretend that its isolated to one individual in this instance. Its in the courts for everyone to see. He wasn’t charged, not convicted and was given a fine because thats what courts do.

That’s one instance. It’s pretty sad to think just because he didn’t get rubbed out that it wasn’t a disgusting thing to do.

You have read my stance on Domestic Violence. You know my position. This is 2 toxic people in a drugged up relationship.

Clayton Oliver - drugged up- back playing footy
Cousins - afl capitalised on his success and didn’t care less
The list goes on. The AFL has NO INTEGRITY. None. Zip. Nilch. Nada. They are so void of integrity they are more like Tony Soprano than Mother Theresa

Totally agree . Richmond are playing a recidivist violent criminal currently charged with aggravated burglary offences and the AFL ‘integrity’ douches are no where to be seen.

Just another reacharound from the AFL for a box office club while our bloke goes down for what might be distasteful conduct but not actually breaking any laws.

The double standard is despicable in my view.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Maybe Tarryn was too busy living the high life but seriously, to compare him to Bennell is a ******* ridiculous comparison. How many games did Bennell play? A ******* spud in comparison. Tarryn is 10x the talent Bennell was.
While I’m not defending Bennell at all, he was the victim of injuries for a long stretch

You have read my stance on Domestic Violence. You know my position. This is 2 toxic people in a drugged up relationship.

Clayton Oliver - drugged up- back playing footy
Cousins - afl capitalised on his success and didn’t care less
The list goes on. The AFL has NO INTEGRITY. None. Zip. Nilch. Nada. They are so void of integrity they are more like Tony Soprano than Mother Theresa

I appreciate your stance on DV but there also isn’t a cookie cutter way to define it either.

What I don’t care for is the bullshit “all women are petals” and as a mod I’m telling you no victim blaming or misogyny is going to be tolerated on this forum. It will be deleted and if pushed will lead to days off to cool off and thread bans if necessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back