Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the potential to be a genuine match winner. And Snake is right, he will do it once or twice and will then become the focus of all opposition coaches/analysts from then on

Has the potential to be a genuine match winner. And Snake is right, he will do it once or twice and will then become the focus of all opposition coaches/analysts from then on

That’s why we need to surround him with premium talent

He's already won a game for us singlehandedly.

His first quarter against Gold Coast.

My family is from exactly where Tarryn grew up (i know a stint in NSW too)

It's a tough area. No suits and ties, hard work.

As much as i think he is very talented, growing up and playing against (some bloody big guys compated to 16yp) men fast tracked him considerably.

TT has "IT" - Clean, Evasive, Footy IQ, Toughness, Skill, Offensively Damaging.

As others have mentioned, will absolutely become a focus for opposition teams as early as 2020 when they plan against our forward line.Will definitely need support down there - really need one of Taylor, Hosie or Walker really need to come on as that other damaging half forward that can pop up and kick a couple goals when TT gets locked down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was working with midfielders today afaict.

Yep, all the training I've seen he's playing mid. Rhyce was playing him mid at the back end of the season.

He's our best chance to be an absolute top line classy match winning mid a la Dusty, Fyfe, Bontempelli, Dangerfield etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back