Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not fully aware of our whole academy thing, so basically is he guaranteed ours as long as we bid on him, is that how it works?

I presume it works the same as other teams' academy selections. Team chooses player. Other teams can bid forcing us to match it. If said player also has a F/S option elsewhere they have equal rights depending on his own choice of destination. 20% discount applies re. the draftee's points required at selection.

Unlike with Blakey, I'm confident Scott will choose us. Just a gut feel.

I can recall someone who was very close to the family (wink...wink) on here about 4 years ago suggesting that young Scott was all over the Roos at the time & wanted only to play for North.
Issue is he will now have about 30 mates in the Brisbane academy......We can only hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can recall someone who was very close to the family (wink...wink) on here about 4 years ago suggesting that young Scott was all over the Roos at the time & wanted only to play for North.
Issue is he will now have about 30 mates in the Brisbane academy......We can only hope

Let's hope Wagner was one of them

Small correction - GC academy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back