Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Or an embarrassment of opportunities? Given Collingwood unearthed some good kids during their injury journey over the past two years, you have to wonder whether opportunities leads to riches or whether some gems never quite get found. You just have to wonder........................:think:
I reckon a lot of talent goes to waste because their are too many ahead of them at their current club. I think a guy like Moore may have made a name for himself at another club if given enough game time.

I reckon a lot of talent goes to waste because their are too many ahead of them at their current club. I think a guy like Moore may have made a name for himself at another club if given enough game time.
Yep, and all the first round picks at GWS and GC that where running around in the twos for years that have dropped off

Never heard of it

Never been a member I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about it

Apparently the main mod was/is a nutter would throw out bans like anything

Never been a member I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about it

Apparently the main mod was/is a nutter would throw out bans like anything

Lol...sounds familiar (just kidding mods, chill the * out)

Bolton is playing, mods if anyone quotes or mentions anything from PRE regarding injuries they should be red carded IMO, poor form.
Walked off late with the doc with what looked a hammy concern. This is coming from a PRE training report. Could be nothing but at least we have Rioli coming back.
Hang your head in shame. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"
A report today from Caesar on training said Shai left the ground with doctor in tow.

Seems he may have a hammy problem.

Please footy gods, don't have him injured!! "

Caesar is a respected poster who watches alot of training in and out of season and is usually spot on, If it was some other poster i wouldnt take it as 100% but this guy is legit with what he posts

If he was right about Shai I don't expect we would hear anything until tomorrow at the earliest as the team would of practically been submitted before this happened. I sure they will see who it pulls up and make a decision tomorrow. Going to be a nervous wait for me, loved what Shai bought to the table the ast few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back