315 days since West Coast won a game interstate

Remove this Banner Ad

Concerning stats are concerning. Very good thread.

00f941f526c91608b80c6f87c836d59d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

1 interstate game in 343 days. AFL couldn't make it any easier for you blokes if they tried.

By your logic then the first 15 rounds must of had lots of away and interstate games then? So they must of made it very hard for us at the start?

Concerning stats are concerning. Very good thread.

00f941f526c91608b80c6f87c836d59d.jpg

Except the thread is about West coast winning away Australia wide, not our win loss in QLD. No surprises that you find a WC troll thread "very good." The obsession you Richmond flogs have with West Coast is hilarious. You're a pathetic bunch.

So because I don't rate the Weagles I'm now apparently a low life, lol you really are insecure aren't you kid

how many threads have you created about West Coast in the last few days you obsessed muppet? the biggest tool on big footy. Even Tigers supporters think you're a spineless loser.

I can't read your posts anymore. You're an idiot.

Ignored flogboy.

How many threads have you created about West Coast in the last 7 days King Melt? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

It's not difficult. Just answer the question.
This kids still melting because the big bad Tiger supporter was no nice to his wittle club, how sad, don't worry Gold Coast can't hurt you any more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back