Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly if theyve picked him on his pre season training form then they have been sucked in by the potential as we were.
Bloke is a different footballer when its a all on the line.

Picked twice - dropped twice.
Two games of giving nothing.
Good list management Brady.

I don’t think it was a genius move to delist a 27 yo who was out of contract and hasn’t cemented a place in the team

At least he looks like he gives a sh*t at St.Kilda.

For a half.

Nothing has changed. He is the exact same player at St Kilda as he was at North. Won't make it to 2022.

At least he looks like he gives a sh*t at St.Kilda.
Harsh I've always though Mason cared, it's just that in the blink of an eye he goes from flash hot to looking like he just got told his pets died. 90% above the shoulders for him, as his consistently great form on the training track and in preseason have indicated.

Harsh I've always though Mason cared, it's just that in the blink of an eye he goes from flash hot to looking like he just got told his pets died. 90% above the shoulders for him, as his consistently great form on the training track and in preseason have indicated.
I think in an interview he used to vomit before games and got so nervous he used to get irritable Bowel syndrome, definitely between the ears and below the sphincter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TALL forward Mason Wood has upstaged St Kilda endurance machine Bradley Hill to take out the club's 3km time trial on Wednesday.

Wood, who joined the club during the SSP ahead of the 2021 season, pipped Hill by a few steps in a thrilling finish.

TALL forward Mason Wood has upstaged St Kilda endurance machine Bradley Hill to take out the club's 3km time trial on Wednesday.

Wood, who joined the club during the SSP ahead of the 2021 season, pipped Hill by a few steps in a thrilling finish.
Seems familiar

The Mason Wood pre-season seems to have started a little earlier this year. At this rate he'll be retired by Rd 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back