Player Watch #35: Jack Mahony

Remove this Banner Ad

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He is about the only player I am ever likely to have any actual "in the know" intel on. Jack's Dad is the business partner of a very good mate of mine. From what I have heard he naturally has a pretty good tank and can run at least 3 2km back to back time trials without his time increasing much at all. As an example, Matt Rowell would beat him on the first one but by the third Jack was winning comfortably.
So he already has elite endurance.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Sorry mate missed your note, was having a kip, us old timers and all....

Anywho yes I'd believe so, he's a solid citizen is Marley.

And you're a d!ck, said with all the love in the world.
Glad you were having a kip. A man of your mature years needs to conserve his energy for coming events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The acurate one

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Glad you were having a kip. A man of your mature years needs to conserve his energy for coming events.

I'm well aware I'm coming into bat half hour before stumps in fading light, on a green top, with the ball swinging like a pendulum and facing Malcolm Marshall. I'm just gunna shut my eyes and hope I survive.

I will report back, good, bad or ugly.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I'm well aware I'm coming into bat half hour before stumps in fading light, on a green top, with the ball swinging like a pendulum and facing Malcolm Marshall. I'm just gunna shut my eyes and hope I survive.

I will report back, good, bad or ugly.
Well if Mike Whitney can survive against Richard Hadlee, I’ll back you in.

The acurate one

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well there'a our answer, looks likely he'll play rd 1 now. Wonder what he'd need to deliver today to cement his spot in the season opener?

Remove this Banner Ad