Delisted 36. Blake Schlensog (2019-2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really an open book ... very open. Lets see if he can develop to match the likes of Sav..if so he will be hailed as another find by Wells...
Not really a find when he is automatically signed to us through an academy we didn’t develop.

Ex falcons coach Daniel O’Keefe rates him highly and said he had improved a lot this year. He finished 4th in their BnF and will improve further playing vfl. O’keefe has joined geelong as an assistant to the vfl team btw. Hopefully he can get some of his ex falcons players back to geelong.​

So we didn't pick him? Someone just threw a dart and he ended up on our list?
He literally isn’t on the main list due to the fact noon picked him. Cat B. If he wasn’t academy tied and free I doubt we would have invested any time this year or had a list spot for him. Even we didn’t pick him...

I guess my point is, we didn't have to pick him at all. But we did.
For sure, I’m just saying there is not a whole lot of skill more luck in him finding his way to us. Not sure wells needs any more credit in this case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless he turns out to be AA material. Then Wells is an absolute genius.
Nearly made me sick after we picked Clark and brown was harping on again about well nailing it... he was best available by literally every report. And he hasn’t played a game...

How tall is this kid? How does he weigh in and what position does he normally play? No one seems to be posting any of this information as in past years.

How tall is this kid? How does he weigh in and what position does he normally play? No one seems to be posting any of this information as in past years.

according to the falcons rep interview I heard .. he previously played ruck but more kpf this year. 198 I think .. and as raw as blue steak

but he has potential so we will see

He literally isn’t on the main list due to the fact noon picked him. Cat B. If he wasn’t academy tied and free I doubt we would have invested any time this year or had a list spot for him. Even we didn’t pick him...
Wouldn't it be cool if he took home the Brownlow in 2021. We could could all look at this thread and just marvel at how really weird the world can get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back