Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

We traded our pick 8 to Melbourne so they could get Kosiah Pickett.

We've picked up our own version of Pickett with a pick directly linked to that trade.

Pick 8 was Serong who won the rising star.

I am happy so far with the outcome of the Melbourne trade, but they traded pick 8 for picks and did well themselves.

Freo who traded up to pick 8 for Serong have done extremely well at this stage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I'm betting Noble will use him the same way the Lions do with Cameron.

He reminds more of Jeff and Polly Farmer and actually a bit of farmer wants a wife. In the sense of being popular of course .

Not sure why it took us this long to wakeup to needing pace across the park.
He’ll get plenty of opportunity in the coming seasons. Has a great attack on the ball and with that speed will make lives uncomfortable for his opponents .
Smart choice by us and look at us go !!

He reminds more of Jeff and Polly Farmer and actually a bit of farmer wants a wife. In the sense of being popular of course .

Not sure why it took us this long to wakeup to needing pace across the park.
He’ll get plenty of opportunity in the coming seasons. Has a great attack on the ball and with that speed will make lives uncomfortable for his opponents .
Smart choice by us and look at us go !!
Just needs to get some consistent sessions in the gym over the next couple of years.
Struggled to lift the small weights during the fitness session on Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were also the first to call for us to pick up 2m Peter. So your track record isn’t that great.

Not great? Let’s see, forward pressure for my year 8 pe essay for school back in 1999, online validation to combat piracy in it class in 2000 for year 9, calling Majak as key back in 2014, predicting global trend towards totalitarianism in my year 10 essay ‘democracy dies eventually’. It’s not great, oh no, it’s messianic.

As i was the first to call for daw to become a key defender, i am calling this dude will be AA as a small defender.

As a small forward, he is too inconsistent hence put him in defense, let him run and attack.

#first2call

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not great? Let’s see, forward pressure for my year 8 pe essay for school back in 1999, online validation to combat piracy in it class in 2000 for year 9, calling Majak as key back in 2014, predicting global trend towards totalitarianism in my year 10 essay ‘democracy dies eventually’. It’s not great, oh no, it’s messianic.

Wow you'e the Lyndon LaRouche of Big Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back