36ers All Class!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Garth

Actually Farley scored 40 :)
and !6 of Ress points were in the first quarter....

Garth

LOL well Fox Sports said 38, but when they were interviewing Farley after the game he said he had 40 :confused:

Rees was on fire in the first quarter, who would of thought...Paul Rees would be the gamebreaker :D

Yeah, who would have thought...

he was trying some fancy moves later in the game too, that was pretty funny to watch :D

And speaking of Farley, man he was all over everyone who guarded him, they had no idea where he was or where he was going most of the time... top stuff.

I think its safe to say that the 36ers have the best import in the league :)

Maybe we dont need a second import that badly, though Brooksy wouldve been nice......BASTARD TRAITOR! :mad:

ADELAIDE 112 - 104 KINGS
Adelaide = Maher 26, Nash 25 :eek: , Rees 23 :eek: :eek:
Kings = Nielsen 27, Heal 24, Melmeth 18

SIXERS BACK ON TOP.....Where they belong ;)

Damn, Drmic scored 14 points, he really showed Phil didn't he?? Drmic really deserved to make that Aussie team didn't he?? What a player...

Obviously peroxide boy had a bit more trouble with Adelaide's defence than the Tigers or Taipans... player of the week just couldn't repeat his previous efforts, what a pity....seems Farley also struggled with only 14, but considering we still won, that's a good sign...

Not a bad win from the Sixers though I'd still want us to improve, we did not play as well as I'd hope, against the better teams in the league that performance just won't cut it ;)

after a 21pt first quarter lead...
i thought the 36ers had set up quite a unassailable lead...

when the hammer nailed two three pointers to pull the score back to 97-94 with 4.25 left in the game.. i'm sure there were a few finding bricks in their pants... :p

yes..it would be good if the best import in the league (sydney's james smith) was on court, but... he'd prob be back around xmas time...

hehehehe...
ok ok.. anyway... well done to the 36ers... ~

:)

I know exactly what you mean coxon, it'd be great if we could have had our 2nd import out on the court as well but, circumstances do occur....Good to see unco Paul Rees again score big time, on this occasion against the much vaunted Kings frontline....maybe he's not so unco after all?? ;)

yeah... he's a bloody irritating player that Rees bloke..

so unco, slow, unathletic... but, he does do well... (nth melb, now adelaide)..

Originally posted by coxon
yeah... he's a bloody irritating player that Rees bloke..

so unco, slow, unathletic... but, he does do well... (nth melb, now adelaide)..

You've described him to perfection there mate, and yet he gets the job done night in, night out, and his 3 championship rings are testament to that.

In other NBL news, the Razorbacks have flogged the Taipans by 50. What's with the Taipans and losing to the Sydney teams by 25 two-point baskets?? And this Cairns team has beaten the mighty Titans twice already.....Goorjian must be shaking his head....

Cairns are gutless. They have shown they are greatly improved as they are 3-3. But a team that loses by 50 once let alone twice has a problem. I think the only way you can lose by 50 is if you get down and virtually give up. West Sydney are hardly world beaters, Cairns are a weak gutless side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back