Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

160220Gallery17.jpg

160220Gallery13.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyron is jacked and likes to walk around with no shirt on at training just to show off.
He's got all the attributes for success, really hope he gets a proper run in 2021.
Jeez if I looked like him I said too, instead I walk around in a top that bares a resemblance to tent city😂

might actually be the first kid we’ve had that the club might actually have to ban from the weights room...
Word is they did put him on rations, didn't see him much at Subi this break, not to say he didn't go to a private facility

Get him out of the backline asap.

Where to? The midfield? Who's spot does he take?

I like Kyron and love his competitiveness and hardness but sometimes his decision making and disposal were very suspect in the games he played. It is a high bar but I was slightly more impressed with Perez's first three games. I think back pocket is the role he needs to develop into.

Where to? The midfield? Who's spot does he take?

I like Kyron and love his competitiveness and hardness but sometimes his decision making and disposal were very suspect in the games he played. It is a high bar but I was slightly more impressed with Perez's first three games. I think back pocket is the role he needs to develop into.
I think the key here is having that 8/10 blokes who can run through the midfield every game, he would certainly add something when he goes in there.

I think the key here is having that 8/10 blokes who can run through the midfield every game, he would certainly add something when he goes in there.
Agree with that. I have been trying to think about how many do we actually need who can perform the midfield role. 5 starters plus 3 to 5 others who can rotate through makes sense.

Projecting to 2023 that total group could be something like:

Cunnington
Phillips
LDU
Simpkin
Jed
Powell
Scott
Thomas
Taylor
Charlie
Ford
Mahony
Perez
Hayden
Dumont

So that's at least 14 options for those 8 to 10 slots.

I don't think Hayden is a regular midfielder but could be a tactical option to shut down an opposition player.

Given the influence of Russell & Noble on the midfield, it would be interesting to understand how many players the Dogs & Lions have running through their mid per game.

Dogs: Bont, Macrae, Hunter, Smith, Libba, Dunkley and to a much lesser extent McLean. 6-7 midfielders.

Lions: Neale, Lyons, McGluggage, Zorko, Berry and to a lesser extent Bailey. 5-6 midfielders.

If we are fully fit next year, it’s going to be very tight to get into our midfield. The following 6 are probably who we take into round 1.

North: Cunnington, Simpkin, LDU, Anderson, Dumont, Phillips.

Leaves probably 1 additional spot, maybe 2 if Dumont plays predominantly wing.

Agree with that. I have been trying to think about how many do we actually need who can perform the midfield role. 5 starters plus 3 to 5 others who can rotate through makes sense.

Projecting to 2023 that total group could be something like:

Cunnington
Phillips
LDU
Simpkin
Jed
Powell
Scott
Thomas
Taylor
Charlie
Ford
Mahony
Perez
Hayden
Dumont

So that's at least 14 options for those 8 to 10 slots.

I don't think Hayden is a regular midfielder but could be a tactical option to shut down an opposition player.
looking from the outside in, he could be a tactical option just to hurt people.
Could be a serious dangerous impact to coming in late in the quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back