Past #39: Eric Wallace - released by the Carolina Panthers

Remove this Banner Ad

Twinkletoes you might want to look at this away from the desk.

MV5BZjdiMWUzMDItN2YwNy00YzhjLTg1MTQtZWRhNjY5NWIyMjVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

Playing God in War-Angel. Come full circle.

Ha didn't see that.

Eric doesn't **** about with his interests does he?

College basketball/NBA, AFL, NFL, acting in multiple movies.

Won't be surprised if he releases an album this year.

Sad, I think he would have made an elite defender. You don't want to turn international players into ruckmen or key forwards, might work but would be a low probability, very hard to play those roles.

Also had the chance to play pro basketball in Europe. Freak!
I love seeing Eric still actively supporting North across the socials. Good north man and even though he didn't crack the 1sts it was good for the team training against someone with that high end strength .

I love seeing Eric still actively supporting North across the socials. Good north man and even though he didn't crack the 1sts it was good for the team training against someone with that high end strength .
Recon if we had a Clarkson set up when he was at North I believe he would have made it.
The tragedy was this club had a gun held to its head with 2 VFL clubs and when the beast was forced to play in the 2nds of the 2nds at North Ballarat it was nothing short of a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the club if we can afford the $$$ We can get him a job and his role which could include anything from Talent spotting to Promoting the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back