Delisted #41: Ben McNiece

Remove this Banner Ad

This opens the door to a potential billion viewers in India.
giphy.gif

Being his bigfooty father, I'd love to say I'm proud of him for this, but in reality I'm just proud of him for the person he is, because I'm smart enough to know his identity goes well beyond football.

....Na but if you could throw in a 30-possie, 2-goal performance off a half-back flank to sink the Pies, that'd be ******* grouse too m'boy.

Look out for his kicking, kicks them flat and hard and they get there pretty quickly
That's true over 40 metres, any longer and it gets loopy.

Can't really fault his game
Yep. Was good in the first when he needed to be.

Didn't notice him for the most part aside from that which is a good thing for a small defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't notice him at all until those two great defensive spoils, which is ideal for a small defender playing his first game.

Exactly my thoughts, though I did notice him when he had it (perhaps because as a first gamer, I was looking out for him) - when he had it, he used it quite well and used the right option/s.

Overall happy with his first game.

Played his role well, looking forward to seeing more of him over the coming weeks. Be interesting when/if we run him and McKenna in the same side. Won't be slow off half back, that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back