Delisted 41. Levi Casboult

Remove this Banner Ad

What an amazing story/transformation

Like a few here, I have always been critical of our club not recruiting talented KPF's and leaving Levi to do the bulk of the work

That changed and together with his hard work to improve his flaws, has become one of our/league's most dominant big men

Most players his age, start to decline from their best, yet over the last 18 months he continues to improve/maintain his form, truly amazing

He should be proud of himself

One concern about LC. I think its a mistake to us him as second ruckman. As he tires over the course of a game his kicking suffers, the two "completely missed" set shots late in the game against the Dons for example. Much better to keep his skills up forward, and restrict his workload to the scoring of goals.I think.

Perhaps Mackay or Liam Jones as second ruck would work. Thoughts?

absolute legions of media discussing and rating levi actually..............

This is true. Levi getting plenty of love. He was in two scribes Best 5 players of the season so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey I wonder what Levi's stats are?

Levi Casboult

+

highlight

+

View attachment 904402

=

Levi Casboult

(Full details... https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/try-out-the-new-player-cards-stats-people.1242180/ )
Says he's kicked 8 goals from 11 shots this year. Much improved.

He floated himself to the market a couple of years ago, albeit with a hefty price tag/tenure.
No one wanted him and he was forced to accept Carltons 1 year deal.

Even back then, I didn't understand why a team (I was thinking Collingwood) didn't have a look at him. Just didn't make sense.
Travis Cloke scars hadn't healed over there yet

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back