426/Longmuir Bump

Remove this Banner Ad

When that happened both me and my mate at the same time said "The end" - both of our season and 426.

Wtf was he doing?

Jeremias said:
How certain are you guys that he will be delisted?

How certain are you that Carlton won't win a flag in 2007?
Pretty much the same certainty I'd say.

I was shocked that he didn't get injured during the match. I guess it's hard to get yourself injured when the most time you spend on the ground is during the pre-match warm-up. :p

Yeah who knows if more senior time would help him, but i cant see it happeneing when we have jamar and paul johnson anyways. But everytime he was on the ground it was a liability last night unfourtunately.

AllStar7 said:
How certain are you that Carlton won't win a flag in 2007?
Pretty much the same certainty I'd say.

I was shocked that he didn't get injured during the match. I guess it's hard to get yourself injured when the most time you spend on the ground is during the pre-match warm-up. :p

0% chance we won't win it, so you are saying he will stay and win every possible AFL award in season 2007?

:p

100% we will not win the premiership-so that means you are 100% confident he will be delisted.

personally i thought he was unlucky not to get a free, from wat i saw it was front on, but then again they stopped paying them at crucial times in games a few weeks back, (holland against geelong).

I thought he was a bit off balance when he got hit/pushed. Sandilands made White look ordinary, so what chance did 426 have?

I say retain him as a depth player, this has been his first full year, with another good pre season, he may be able to develop further into a forward/ruckman.

longmuir is a soft piece of ****. no one seems to remember that the ball actually slipped thorugh his hands coz he pulled his head in when walking backwards to take the mark. no guts. just lucky headland was there... if we ran and got a goal from it he wouldve been dragged instantly. the fact that he laid a weak shepard shouldnt have been highlighted... it was very weak.

plus, wasnt it sheparding the ball? which is illegal. and it seemed like more than 5 metres but i havent seen it in a while. anyway i hope we keep him for another year so he can smash longmuir next year!

Yze_Class said:
I must say i felt terrible for the kid when he got bumped to the ground by Longmuir, it would be a shame if this was his last act on a football ground.

:(
Great shephard..A match-winning bump from Longmuir!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back