Past #45: Red Óg Murphy - RIP - Murphy has passed away in Dublin aged 21 (April 2022)

I'm just suspicious that the septic is another ******* gender quota appointment with no interest in football whatsoever.

Probably graduated last week from Swinburne with her diploma in applied bullshit.

Lol.

Maybe but I trust our media team to pick talent. They have a pretty good track record and reputation. Most media pundits state North's media team is one of the best. Yes she's not a grass roots Footy person but she may add in other areas.

She'll learn. Give her a break unless she doesn't.

Lol.

Maybe but I trust our media team to pick talent. They have a pretty good track record and reputation. Most media pundits state North's media team is one of the best. Yes she's not a grass roots Footy person but she may add in other areas.

She'll learn. Give her a break unless she doesn't.
I hope so too. Nothing against her gender I just don't like that American humour that they still in all of their reality TV shows - subtitles and jokes about accents. That's not banter that's just low class TV.

You start on even. She's already on a negative trend line. The next interview will have to surpass even to get back to level ground.

I say just get Heath and Cam Zurhaar to interview everyone. Zurhaar is a natural. Or get Grima back.

Ooh secretarian banter on bigfooty. The AFL will feel all warmy and worldly if they read this.

McLachlan the dirty Hun would back them of course.

I say our only response is measured and proportional violence.

If he is he’s about to discover the joys of preseason training in temperatures never seen in Ireland. I doubt the pasty skin and rouge bonce will provide the best protection just quietly.

Sending him to Utah might be more to his liking

Back