Past 47. Callum Moore

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Welcome Callum :carlton:

The Carlton Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Callum Moore as a rookie for the 2020 AFL season.

Moore was informed of the news on Tuesday, joining the Club as part of the supplemental selection period.
The 23-year-old will get his chance in the Navy Blue after impressing at Ikon Park as a train-on player.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Welcome Big Cal and best of luck in Navy Blue, I might have been out of the loop lately, didn't see this coming.

I feel dreadfully sorry for Lukas Webb though, really hope he can have another crack at AFL level, somewhere, someday

giphy-128.gif

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Welcome Big Cal and best of luck in Navy Blue, I might have been out of the loop lately, didn't see this coming.

I feel dreadfully sorry for Lukas Webb though, really hope he can have another crack at AFL level, somewhere, someday

Just signed by the NB.

The only plausible reason for taking him is that the club must harbour severe doubts regarding the ongoing fitness of McKay and McGovern. You wouldn't bother doing this for Charlie's injury alone given we have Casboult, JSOS and TDK, all of whom are light years ahead of Moore.

That said, I don't wish Moore any ill-will or ill-fortune, but it......

Absolutely stinks of Liddle putting his nose in where it doesn't belong.......again!!! Bloody useless during the preseason campaign. Would've been far better off keeping the spot open and taking the best performed State League ruckman or midfielder in the mid-season draft.

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Absolutely stinks of Liddle putting his nose in where it doesn't belong.......again!!! Bloody useless during the preseason campaign. Would've been far better off keeping the spot open and taking the best performed State League ruckman or midfielder in the mid-season draft.
Lolwut?

Mar 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
The only plausible reason for taking him is that the club must harbour severe doubts regarding the ongoing fitness of McKay and McGovern. You wouldn't bother doing this for Charlie's injury alone given we have Casboult, JSOS and TDK, all of whom are light years ahead of Moore.

That said, I don't wish Moore any ill-will or ill-fortune, but it......

Charlie is out for the whole season it would seem. Should we replace him with another midfielder? He will be depth IMO in case of further forward injuries. He will be handy playing for the NB's

Back