Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

His concussion issues are related to his sinuses? Wtf

it can cause dizzyness. a blockage in the sinus’ can cause all sorts of issues.

Sinus/middle ear issue can cause tinnitus, vertigo, headaches ect. Would have very similar symptoms to a concussion

exactly.
i suffer from s**t sinus’ and i can tell u, that at times, its pretty bad.

is your shaun hart type player, someone who look seemingly not very useful but in the end plays the critical role. This guy takes us to the next level, a must have when our window opens in 2020 if not earlier if polec, gaff, hall all come to us.

Sinus problem.

So the best tagger in the comp missed half the season because we couldn't locate a jar of Vicks Vapor Rub?

Anyway, good to see he is close to re-signing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the best tagger in the comp missed half the season because we couldn't locate a jar of Vicks Vapor Rub?

Anyway, good to see he is close to re-signing.

Dr Kavorkian absolutely dominating at the club at the moment.

Sinus problems are ******

Can really mess everything up. We’ve finally figured it out in the last game of the round :rolleyes:
This is ******* amateur hour.
I mean come the * on? Sinus issues?

The whole year derailed and we finally get to the bottom of it now? What happens next year? Do we not train him outdoors and only play him at Etihad?

This reeks of complacency and a lack of professional judgement and I’m sorry but the club had to do more to get him back on the park.
There is a massively blurred line between playing injured and being unfit to play and surely more could have been done to get him up for matches.

This is ******* amateur hour.
I mean come the **** on? Sinus issues?

The whole year derailed and we finally get to the bottom of it now? What happens next year? Do we not train him outdoors and only play him at Etihad?

This reeks of complacency and a lack of professional judgement and I’m sorry but the club had to do more to get him back on the park.
There is a massively blurred line between playing injured and being unfit to play and surely more could have been done to get him up for matches.

It was not just Sinus issues though. There was delayed signs of concussion also etc

I agree that it is ******* ridiculous that all of a sudden, hes been diagnosed on the last round

Who cares as long as it’s treated and he’s on the park to start pre-season

I was worried he’d have recurring concussion issues that could severely limit/end his career - this is fantastic news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy for the club to play hardball with BJ. He's not a star, he's a soldier.

He's a bit more than a soldier. With Waite retiring Ben is in out top handful of most important players. He has a freakish football brain IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back