Player Watch #5: Brandon Ellis - off to GC pick 39 as compo

mopsy

Premiership Player
Jan 1, 2005
Other Teams
RICHMOND
You’ve posted before after certain games that you thought he wasn’t bad, the west coast game and I think the Port game.
I’ve come out and said at times some of his game sh.ts me, the short steps, dinky little dolly kicks that make players stand and wait to be ironed out but I’ve always said he’s consistant and reliable for the good and the bad.
Richmond has given me two flags in the last 39 years and it’s come under the same coach.
To bag the selection of one of the players after they’ve given you those flags, from the same Coaching group...

I think your saying silly things.
To think we cant improve and to think we were perfect simply because we ended up winning a flag is a tad bit siller imo.
But hey if you think we got everything right whats the point of having a debate.Lets all just sing their praises close the eyes and just vexpect more of the same.

This thread must almost be a record and its a record because Ellis polarises a lot of posters. So i assume anyone iyo who doesnt like Ellis as aplayer and questions what we paid him has to be silly.

You have thrown it out there what do you think his true worth in dollars was. do you think Ellis was worth 600k a yr to us. if not why shouldnt people question it.Oh but wait questioning anything the club does, after all we just won another flag is silly.Lets all just zip it up and not question anything after all they must get ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING RIGHT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
You’ve posted before after certain games that you thought he wasn’t bad, the west coast game and I think the Port game.
I’ve come out and said at times some of his game sh.ts me, the short steps, dinky little dolly kicks that make players stand and wait to be ironed out but I’ve always said he’s consistant and reliable for the good and the bad.
Richmond has given me two flags in the last 39 years and it’s come under the same coach.
To bag the selection of one of the players after they’ve given you those flags, from the same Coaching group...

I think your saying silly things.
They are not gods mate

Top Bottom