Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dgaf that’s he wants out.

Overrated, had one good year & has been sitting in the stands since on big coin. Given how his brother Darcy finished up at 24 with groin issues, I reckon we’re better off cutting our losses & milking Sydney 2 x top 10’s & get the best available players.

What an unmitigated disaster. This will set the club back three years minimum.

They should hold him to contract if Sydney can’t get a deal done. Also we need to make overtures to GWS now about possibly trading him there. They have a plethora of tall forwards and each is better than what our remaining options will be once Daniher leaves.

While the post you quoted is pretty funny, it looks like we will keep him if we only get 1 first rounder
Sadly that's not really the way it works these days. More often that not when blokes request trades they don't go for more than their value or worth. Especially a primarily injury rehabilitation related request. Just saying don't expect one of our star players like Luke Parker and Kennedy who have been mentioned.

Sadly that's not really the way it works these days. More often that not when blokes request trades they don't go for more than their value or worth. Especially a primarily injury rehabilitation related request. Just saying don't expect one of our star players like Luke Parker and Kennedy who have been mentioned.

Both past their best.

2 first rounders thanks.

The more you languish down the bottom as a result, the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I alluded to that being a silly suggestion. So yeah, no s**t.

How stuffed will Swans be. Buddy on $1.5m a year for next two years, Joe on probably a substantial back ended contract and bugger all midfield. They won’t be able to afford too many more elite FA mids. Buddy and Joe going to have work hard or go cold

Are we buying his reasons? I think Joe needs to be honest here, explain why your disappointed in our pathetic fitness department, they never did anything right by you for 2 years. There’s a reason we sacked the fitness boss and strength and condition boss during they year. They’ve failed a number of our players.

I wish him well but the bold face lying of players these days bothers me immensely!

He stared straight down the barrel of the Samantha Jones (Daughter of EFC royalty) interview and stated he wanted to be a one club player.

I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

I'm going to take this pretty hard to be honest. I'm 3rd gen EFC supporter and have managed to recruit my only daughter to the cause of whom Joe was really the only bright light she's been drawn to in a very bare achievment CV since she was born and he microwaves us like this...

How in the hell did it get to this?!?

Edit: Sarah Jones, sorry I'm totally rattled by this!

Last edited:
I wish him well but the bold face lying of players these days bothers me immensely!

He stared straight down the barrel of the Samantha Jones (Daughter of EFC royalty) interview and stated he wanted to be a one club player.

I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

I'm going to take this pretty hard to be honest. I'm 3rd gen EFC supporter and have managed to recruit my only daughter to the cause of whom Joe was really the only bright light she's been drawn to in a very bare achievment CV since she was born and he microwaves us like this...

How in the hell did it get to this?!?

Because entitled EFC power brokers like daughters of EFC royalty put him on the spot on national TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back