Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin Martin almost left Richmond

But even if he does a 180 I don't want him anymore, get the 2 picks and kick him out.
Agree! Need to move on now. Hopefully for him he goes on and finishes he's career on a high. Unfortunately for him though that groin issue just won't seem to go away.

More to that I reckon, as I don't think we'd let him walk so easily otherwise tbh.

I won't be partaking (not a fan of it)

But I feel an almighty booing coming on the first time he plays us in Melbourne.
I won’t boo him and also don’t feel that he’s done anything wrong (given the way the AFL and media operate).

Not having a good time mentally no doubt and doing what he thinks is right to improve his situation.

I certainly won’t boo him and wish him well, he’s a good person. He will get booed though coz Essendon supporters.

I won’t boo him and also don’t feel that he’s done anything wrong (given the way the AFL and media operate).

Not having a good time mentally no doubt and doing what he thinks is right to improve his situation.

I certainly won’t boo him and wish him well, he’s a good person. He will get booed though coz Essendon supporters.

That was what I was trying to say.

I won't be booing him but I am fully expecting it to come hard and loud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could probably swap out the word Essendon for football.

Think this would be harder if we'd seen more of him over the last two seasons.

If we can snare what we think we can get for him (I think a 50/50 proposition at the moment), I will be comfortable with the move.

Where there's smoke, there is fire. Many people didn't want to believe Daniher wanted out... he is now going. The same can be said for Orazio... you'd have to think he would be on the way out too.

Would put us in a strong draft position and/or be significant players for the rest of the trade period in getting some established very good players into the club.

That's business. That's football. I said a few weeks back when this speculation started that I didn't want any player on our list who didn't want to be there... stand by that.

Hawthorn won 2 flags after Buddy left and Sydney won none.

If we're a good club that deserves it, we'll make do.

Sydney can continue to languish in losing more $$$ and picks, idgaf.

I'm sympathetic with players that go to be closer to family, but this is just a stab in the back for us sticking with him when he was doing nothing for 2 years.

Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:
Hawthorn won 3 flags after Buddy left and Sydney won none.

If we're a good club that deserves it, we'll make do.

Sydney can continue to languish in losing more $$$ and picks, idgaf.

I'm sympathetic with players that go to be closer to family, but this is just a stab in the back for us sticking with him when he was doing nothing for 2 years.

Karma's a bitch.

He's a stopped clock with a massive forehead. fu** that noise.
Probably easier to believe that then concede he was right I guess.

He gets s**t wrong, like all media, but these guys aren't as full of s**t as we'd like to believe .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back