Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

YOU GET A NEW NUMBER! YOU GET A NEW NUMBER! ...

Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg

Hopefully switching to the #6 guarantees 150+ games because I think Garner is one of the most talented players on our roster and has the ability to break a game open, but personally, I wouldn't have given up the #27 jersey for anything, it was number worn by one of our greatest ever players, our only Team of the Century member and dual Brownlow medalist.

Hopefully switching to the #6 guarantees 150+ games because I think Garner is one of the most talented players on our roster and has the ability to break a game open, but personally, I wouldn't have given up the #27 jersey for anything, it was number worn by one of our greatest ever players, our only Team of the Century member and dual Brownlow medalist.

Agree with this. I'd have been thrilled to be the custodian of #27, one of my hero's numbers. I can only presume Garns is hoping a change will lead to a change of fortune on the injury front. Good luck to the bloke anyway.

Yep, I love that number too.

It doesn't hurt that a bloke did this in #27 as well

DisfiguredAcademicIbis-size_restricted.gif

Yep, I love that number too.

It doesn't hurt that a bloke did this in #27 as well

DisfiguredAcademicIbis-size_restricted.gif
The #27 is heralded at the club.

Me thinks Garner changed numbers for one reason and one reason only and thats to be next to Higgins, Jacobs, Ziebell and co.

The #27 is heralded at the club.

Me thinks Garner changed numbers for one reason and one reason only and thats to be next to Higgins, Jacobs, Ziebell and co.

More confirmation that Neilson has no friends.

Perhaps Garner is scarred from staring at the 28 locker for so many years when Nahas was there :stern look

Yep, and he may have gotten wind of the fact we're chasing Hugh Dixon to fill the same number down the track.

Oh tremendous. I have stopped wearing my jumper to games in recent years, but given it has 6 on the back, and I am genuinely in love with TG, it might come back out to play.
You're in love with TG too? Were you also watching his first full debut game on the AFL app just the other night too?

...Maybe, I've said too much...

Well some guys like the low or single digit numbers.

I however always go with #18.....Carey and Klinsmann. Pity Drexler wore #22.

Otherwise its number 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like this guy, got this bullocking physique and gameplay, will be a future mid

And now theyve changed the judging of Mark of the year to a panel of experts again maybe Garner will get the credit he deserved for future hangers ...

I look forward to Luke Darcy being the deciding vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back