A-League A-League Men Round 3 - The Original Rivalry Part I

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have not watched an a-league game for a while and after tonight I understand why.

You what? Tonight was a brilliant advertisement for the game. Frenetic and end-to-end.

Fair result, but no doubt veart should’ve subbed Nestory off after he got his first yellow. Poorly coached tonight

Should have won a FK at the end there and battled through it but gets punished for being frustrated, ref was poor.

Should have won a FK at the end there and battled through it but gets punished for being frustrated, ref was poor.
Yep dumb to react like that but it doesn't happen if the ref pays the very obvious foul.

Chapman acting like a meathead at the end wondering why he got a yellow card. Irankunda was walking towards the bench and all he did was create unnecessary trouble.

Feel bad for Irankunda, gets his shirt so obviously pulled yet the ref doesn't pay a foul, absolute joke
The one who deserves a serve here is the linesman. Ref may have been blindsided, but for the linesman to miss that right in front of him is inexcusable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back