A-League - Round 24: Melbourne Victory v Melbourne Heart

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2003
Kensington Gardens
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
B'ham CityFC Adelaide United FC
All discussion for the A-League Round 24 match between Melbourne Victory & Melbourne Heart may be posted in this thread. It will be stickied until next Tuesday.

BROADCAST DETAILS:

Saturday 22 January 2011

LIVE - FOX SPORTS 1 - 7pm EDT, 6:30pm CDT, 6pm EST, 4pm WST

MH: 2-0
Crowd: 34-36k (depending on the days weather)

Ricardinho is a waste of space.

These crowd figures are a massive over-estimation IMO. Unlike your home derbies, we won't have the gate massively boosted by a majority away support. My guess is about 18,000 Victory fans and 4,000 Heart tops.

Don't forget the T20 over at the MCG will take away a lot of potential attendees.

I just wonder if anyone can help? I heard a rumor that Archie Thompson may be making an appearance and playing. but not sure as also was quoted as 90% match fit. All a bit confusing.

These crowd figures are a massive over-estimation IMO. Unlike your home derbies, we won't have the gate massively boosted by a majority away support. My guess is about 18,000 Victory fans and 4,000 Heart tops.

Don't forget the T20 over at the MCG will take away a lot of potential attendees.
Those who feel passionate enough will go regardless and IMO the tennis makes 0 difference as at night only people at Melbourne Park are at RLA. 13k tops.

MV already leading 1-0...

horda.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Sukha and Kemp playing? Cos I think MV might struggle to keep up with the Heart's pace on the wings as in game 1.

They were at training. Rumor has it Archie was training ok then pulled up sore. Hopefully he's alright for the game. Hernandez absent from training.

What's the deal with this one, they took a banner, and...?

Anyway, 0-0 and 25k.

The sign's upside down. The fools, thinking they were top sh*t, thought they'd pose with the banners. They didn't realise it was upside down and now they look like the biggest try-hard idiots in the Melbourne metropolitan area.

Just got my tickets, the lady at the box office said sales have been strong and she expects 30k.

Anyone know the status of Thompson, Sukha and Kemp? Any expected to play?

Just got my tickets, the lady at the box office said sales have been strong and she expects 30k.

Anyone know the status of Thompson, Sukha and Kemp? Any expected to play?
:thumbsu:

Thompson and Sukha are out. Kemp is playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back