• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, casual reminder that Jy Simkin got a week last year for punching Caleb Serong in the face.

Poit been whacked for 6, unreal scenes.

Feels like we're in a civil war. Women, please take the children and find a safe space until this subsides. Men, follow my orders and do not approach the enemy at any point, for it is your life you will risk in the end. You are all brave soldiers but there are no winners in this war. Live to fight another day xo

I'll be heading to Coles later to stock up on the popcorn(hope it's on special...lol )

To say that the last 24 hours on here have been incredible would be an understatement.

Not quite sure how many times my jaw has hit the carpet !!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone kindly shoot me in the face several times, it appears I had the same thought as Slobbo that Clarko should be fined by the AFL, and we can't have that. So, rather than let the little troll get off on being a noisy prick, I'd prefer death so as not to be associated with Slobbo in any capacity as this brings the benefit of no longer having to listen to those that get hard at shins, damned fetishists.

North: That hit by Webster was atrocious
Saints: Yes it was. No excusing it. He'll cop a hefty penalty no doubt.
North: How dare you! Ya bunch of sex offenders! Jy is extremely fragile from many concussions and we can't wait til he plays for us again.
Saints: Ooooooookaaaaaay.
That has summed up the events recently to an absolute tee.

Thank you

Can someone kindly shoot me in the face several times, it appears I had the same thought as Slobbo that Clarko should be fined by the AFL, and we can't have that. So, rather than let the little troll get off on being a noisy prick, I'd prefer death so as not to be associated with Slobbo in any capacity as this brings the benefit of no longer having to listen to those that get hard at shins, damned fetishists.
Come to think of it I see a lot of similarities in your writing style.

Hhhmmm.

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

Back