• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brynes is going to have a great year, and Wilson looks like an absolute jet.

Kicking for goal has been poor but the wind is also pretty strong

Hunter gets his jaw broken but apparently that's OK.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
No no that's different, if you just recklessly throw yourself at the ball with zero chance to collect it and break someone's jaw it's just a little oopsie woopsie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3.10 that quarter is still "well, we kicked their score and then some" given they only have 4.2 to our 4.4 that quarter, but gee we could have torched them if we kicked straight.

North are going to struggle with their northball if they're reliant on support from D50, as they just don;t have the forwards for anyone keeping structure in D50, as they're losing theirs in support of that run.

Honestly I think this is a career ender for Webster. He'll probably get 6 weeks and I reckon he'll have trouble getting back into the side after that. Too many small backs in the team, none as defensive as him but I think we might learn to live without him. Been a great servant but turning 31 this year, might be too old to get another chance.

Honestly I think this is a career ender for Webster. He'll probably get 6 weeks and I reckon he'll have trouble getting back into the side after that. Too many small backs in the team, none as defensive as him but I think we might learn to live without him. Been a great servant but turning 31 this year, might be too old to get another chance.
Who replaces him, McLennan?

Back