Academy: Gold Coast SUNS Gun Factory

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think he's connected to the suns academy, even from the darwin zone that I know of. or at least havent heard.
But ive seen him play a few times. Solid boy.
Was thinking he could potentially fill a hole in our list as a goalscoring small forward. I haven't seen a lot of him but from the little vision I've seen he kind of reminds me of a younger Willie Rioli.

Was thinking he could potentially fill a hole in our list as a goalscoring small forward. I haven't seen a lot of him but from the little vision I've seen he kind of reminds me of a younger Willie Rioli.
Yeah, probably a bit similar I reckon -- from what ive seen given Ive attended a few chargers games this year.

Tone it down.
Doesnt have the X factor or height. Very vanilla
Mid to late first Rd is about right
Disagree all you want just don't tell me what to do. Too old for that 😂

Vanilla is a silly view. BTW, he is 178cm, just like Touk, also 6 cm taller than Rogers.

Just saying what Twomey and others said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lombard was the standout player in the first game of this seasons Champs. He played his usual dominating inside and outside game with pace, power and agility that his opponents struggled to deal with. My favourite part of Leo's game is his absolute mastery of the Robert Harvey hands on knees "oh man I'm so exhausted" then when his opponent drops his guard BANG he's off.

Lombard was the standout player in the first game of this seasons Champs. He played his usual dominating inside and outside game with pace, power and agility that his opponents struggled to deal with. My favourite part of Leo's game is his absolute mastery of the Robert Harvey hands on knees "oh man I'm so exhausted" then when his opponent drops his guard BANG he's off.

Those Camporeale boys sure can play 👀

The top 25
Beau Addinsall
Jai Murray
Dylan Patterson
Zeke Uwland
Kalani White (if you count him)

The comments on the article are hilarious saying how unfair it is

Think 11 of the 25 named were either FS or academy selections

Nothing ground breaking

"The Suns Academy has another bumper draft year on the horizon, with Zeke Uwland, Beau Addinsall, Jai Murray and Dylan Patterson all considered to be top picks alongside White."
So we should trade away our 2025 first Rd pick. For a mature aged this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back