Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

If Caro/McLure (or their employers) offer a payday that’s fine.

If not, it’ll be either an embarrassing retreat or a trial.

Certainly enough high profile defamation cases run (see the Rebel Wilson, Mick Molloy, Geoffrey Rush examples).

It is just a PR press, set up a soft interview with a easy interviewer, run some publicity for it - see the Crow fans in this thread accepting their word as fact already - and they have a book coming out that they can flog at every opportunity. Taking legal action get them some publicity to flog the book and their gig. Grifters.

So we have a dead thread

Bumped by Adelaide fan saying "are we still going on about this?"

And then have Adelaide fans take as gospel the words of the people accused of ******* up, after dismissing all reports previously as no evidence. Geez, I wonder who has more of an ulterior motive to lie...some random journos or Collective Minds themselves.

Haven't paid a massive amount of attention to this saga, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it was my understanding that the squad was separated into three separate groups (mostly based around age), and that it was only one of those groups that literally all the drama and allegations stem from? and that the majority of the players from that same group were no longer at the club? Is that all correct?

So we have a dead thread

Bumped by Adelaide fan saying "are we still going on about this?"

And then have Adelaide fans take as gospel the words of the people accused of ******* up, after dismissing all reports previously as no evidence. Geez, I wonder who has more of an ulterior motive to lie...some random journos or Collective Minds themselves.
Why would CM lie if they’re bringing forward a defamation suit that could easily be refuted in court if they were indeed lying? What possible motive do they have to lie if they actually want to clear their tattered reputation in court?

Did you actually read the Q&A?

Why would CM lie if they’re bringing forward a defamation suit that could easily be refuted in court if they were indeed lying? What possible motive do they have to lie if they actually want to clear their tattered reputation in court?

They have a book coming out this month, all of this is free publicity. As to why would they lie, lol. Money?

“The lead facilitators were tertiary-educated counsellors and psychotherapists,” Woulfe says. “We found qualified experts who had proven behaviour-change programs with decades of experience working with men, and who could work in a practical way with the emotional and relational dynamics of the team.”

:rolleyes:

My feelings exactly. I have an education degree majoring in Health Education which included a couple of elective subjects in psychology. That makes me tertiary qualified. Would I involve myself in delivering a program such as this. No. Why? Because the outcomes and participants deserve better professional care than I could possibly provide. I think the major problem here is that there are a plethora of people (an industry) who on the back of TAFE diplomas are setting themselves up as 'mind counsellors' and delving into areas of psychology that are only the domain of clinical psychologists. The mind is a powerful organ and they (the facilitators) were not prepared for what was uncovered.

This QandA addressed all the bs rumours about the camp, not even one thing was remotely close to what actually happened. It also just confirmed what all Crows supporters have long thought and that is the club should’ve just addressed this when the rumours first came out and we wouldn’t be talking about this today.

Jenkins even wrote Collective Minds a note after the camp to thank them for the experience.

Yeah because what reason would CM have to shift the narrative, lie and deflect? I can't think of any myself. Yeah "bs rumours" have led to the culture collapse and mass exodus from Adelaide. It's all just made up, VicBias media, AFC are going along great. Nothing to see here.

Do you honestly think people haven't lied in court before and presented convenient statements/evidence? You said it yourself, their reputation is in tatters; what have they got to lose by bringing the matter to court? The Age may settle (media outlets don't like bad press) and they get to keep grifting. I ask you a question... Why has it taken them this long to bring the matter to the courts? If you are being defamed and losing business and PR optics, why wait this long?

Keep drinking that Kool Aid, you must be bloody full by now.

Money that would then be spent on a court case? Defamation suits aren’t generally cheap exercises

Yes, looking forward to hearing about the suit, IF they file it and IF it goes to trial and IF it is being done a no win no fee basis.

Why are you defending these grifters? They are not part of the Crows. Do you so desperately want there to be 'nothing wrong' with the camp that you are suddenly running PR for Collective Mind/

Yes, looking forward to hearing about the suit, IF they file it and IF it goes to trial and IF it is being done a no win no fee basis.

Why are you defending these grifters? They are not part of the Crows. Do you so desperately want there to be 'nothing wrong' with the camp that you are suddenly running PR for Collective Mind/
Yeah lol why disbelieve the players from your club in favour of CM? Pretty twisted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My feelings exactly. I have an education degree majoring in Health Education which included a couple of elective subjects in psychology. That makes me tertiary qualified. Would I involve myself in delivering a program such as this. No. Why? Because the outcomes and participants deserve better professional care than I could possibly provide. I think the major problem here is that there are a plethora of people (an industry) who on the back of TAFE diplomas are setting themselves up as 'mind counsellors' and delving into areas of psychology that are only the domain of clinical psychologists. The mind is a powerful organ and they (the facilitators) were not prepared for what was uncovered.

Neither of these blokes, despite and I quote "innovating at the intersection of neuroscience, biofeedback technology, epigenetics, biology and neuroscience" have any psychological or scientific credentials whatsoever. They have business and political science degrees, some bullshit certificates and one of them has a yoga diploma. Both LinkedIn profiles are basically, found a company, call yourself the Managing Director, found another company, call your mate the CEO etc.

So let me get this straight, Collective Mind are suing Sam McLure and Channel 9?

InfiniteCornyArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

It is just a PR press, set up a soft interview with a easy interviewer, run some publicity for it - see the Crow fans in this thread accepting their word as fact already - and they have a book coming out that they can flog at every opportunity. Taking legal action get them some publicity to flog the book and their gig. Grifters.
If that was the case they would be actively seeking publicity. It was Graham Cornes that had approached them and they were not wanting to do it. He had to talk them into it. So there goes your theory. You really can’t be that thick to believe all the outlandish stories that these so called journalists wrote, surely. If your company was dragged through the mud wouldn’t you want compensation?

These guys have more than 12 years experience in this fiend and credited by the captain of the NRL Rabbitohs who credited them for them winning the GF.

Neither of these blokes, despite and I quote "innovating at the intersection of neuroscience, biofeedback technology, epigenetics, biology and neuroscience" have any psychological or scientific credentials whatsoever. They have business and political science degrees, some bullshit certificates and one of them has a yoga diploma. Both LinkedIn profiles are basically, found a company, call yourself the Managing Director, found another company, call your mate the CEO etc.
You don’t even know what really happened in this camp so make this judgement on the facilitators is pretty pathetic. These professional types of people have been around for years and have been very successful with getting the best out of people. I only ever heard good things from people who have done These type of courses. My son did one in high school and most of the kids had emotional problems with family, lack of confidence etc. at the end of the course everyone of them had to get up in front of all the parents and tell them what they got out of the course. Everyone of them got up and with confidence said that they had got a lot out of it and a lot had mended their broken relationships and gained a lot of confidence through it.

Yeah lol why disbelieve the players from your club in favour of CM? Pretty twisted
So do we disbelieve Tex and Rory when they said they loved it and continued to use CM? When most of the players enjoyed it? Someone is lying and the truth needs to be told. I know how journalist twist the truth for a story and I wouldn’t trust a MCLure and Wilson as far as I can throw them.

She ate the Dingo.
I still remember some large pieces of graffiti on the walls of old buildings on Frome Street near Rundle Road, a mere hop, skip and jump from Adelaide Uni in the late 70's, early 80's.

1 was "Land Rights for Gay Whales" .. the other one was "The Dingo Was Framed"

Because it cant be easily refuted in court without the journos giving their sources. I dont believe SA has any shield laws and its only at Federal level where the journalist is protected by judicial discretion.

CM are playing a game of chicken knowing its career ending for Wilson and Maclure if they name names. Regardless of what you think of Wilson or Maclure this is a pretty scummy move by CM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back