Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Because it cant be easily refuted in court without the journos giving their sources. I dont believe SA has any shield laws and its only at Federal level where the journalist is protected by judicial discretion.

CM are playing a game of chicken knowing its career ending for Wilson and Maclure if they name names. Regardless of what you think of Wilson or Maclure this is a pretty scummy move by CM.
Tony Barrass, a journo in Perth, went to jail for a few months after refusing to reveal his source in a court case.

I'm sure that McClure and Wilson would be prepared to do the same.

If that was the case they would be actively seeking publicity. It was Graham Cornes that had approached them and they were not wanting to do it. He had to talk them into it. So there goes your theory. You really can’t be that thick to believe all the outlandish stories that these so called journalists wrote, surely. If your company was dragged through the mud wouldn’t you want compensation?

So I am thick for apparently believing outlandish stories from journalists(not that I posted that but anyway), but you are spot on believing Graham Cornes and the scienticians from Collective Mind.

You don’t even know what really happened in this camp so make this judgement on the facilitators is pretty pathetic. These professional types of people have been around for years and have been very successful with getting the best out of people. I only ever heard good things from people who have done These type of courses. My son did one in high school and most of the kids had emotional problems with family, lack of confidence etc. at the end of the course everyone of them had to get up in front of all the parents and tell them what they got out of the course. Everyone of them got up and with confidence said that they had got a lot out of it and a lot had mended their broken relationships and gained a lot of confidence through it.

What are professional types of people? I agree that they are professionals at something and it has been around for a long time but I don't think you mean that......by the way the people I was bagging were not the facilitators maybe read the article being discussed first.....

So do we disbelieve Tex and Rory when they said they loved it and continued to use CM? When most of the players enjoyed it? Someone is lying and the truth needs to be told. I know how journalist twist the truth for a story and I wouldn’t trust a MCLure and Wilson as far as I can throw them.

I wouldn't trust a journalist either but I am not believing grifters over people who have to run their articles past a legal department before they publish them.

So I am thick for apparently believing outlandish stories from journalists(not that I posted that but anyway), but you are spot on believing Graham Cornes and the scienticians from Collective Mind.
Yep because I have had experience with people like CM. I know what they are all about and the stories McLure and Wilson wrote are so far fetched and full of lies it’s not funny.

I wouldn't trust a journalist either but I am not believing grifters over people who have to run their articles past a legal department before they publish them.
There have been plenty of stories written by journos that have been wrong. They spin their story to make it sound more outlandish that it really is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't listen to random floggos on BF. Trust me. I was there. The trauma was all caused by people playing the wrong notes on the flute inside Tex's puss. That scarred everyone - many lost their hearing and can't even hear a player screaming on the lead 25 metres away.

Imagine losing the last game of the year to Richmond and having to hear that song again except this time it's at your home ground.
Ok now what

Am I the only one who couldn't give a crap about this camp?
It's always been a talking point for idiots who can't seem to grasp the fact that footy teams are complex machines. Trying to trace back all of Adelaide's problems to a preseason camp was always an overly simplistic analysis of what was actually going on. The camp was a contributing factor but it's just a symptom of the actual problem which is incompetent people being put into positions of authority, due to nepotistic decisions made at board level.

If McLure and any of those other bellends in the Vic footy media were actually interested in doing some real journalism and uncovering what was behind Adelaide's demise, they would have shone a light on the rats nest that is our board of directors. It would have been easy too. Those idiots couldn't manage their way out of a wet paper bag and they have a long history of incompetence. Unfortunately the media went with what appeals to mouth breathing Victorians instead of doing their actual jobs and now the ******* morons are getting sued. I hope CM's lawyers bend them over and go in dry.

It's always been a talking point for idiots who can't seem to grasp the fact that footy teams are complex machines. Trying to trace back all of Adelaide's problems to a preseason camp was always an overly simplistic analysis of what was actually going on. The camp was a contributing factor but it's just a symptom of the actual problem which is incompetent people being put into positions of authority, due to nepotistic decisions made at board level.

If McLure and any of those other bellends in the Vic footy media were actually interested in doing some real journalism and uncovering what was behind Adelaide's demise, they would have shone a light on the rats nest that is our board of directors. It would have been easy too. Those idiots couldn't manage their way out of a wet paper bag and they have a long history of incompetence. Unfortunately the media went with what appeals to mouth breathing Victorians instead of doing their actual jobs and now the ******* morons are getting sued. I hope CM's lawyers bend them over and go in dry.

They are not interested in the board, that doesn't sell papers or clicks. A wacky camp with lots of juicy rumours, now that does.....

CM's lawyers better make sure they get some money in trust from those blokes before they start doing anything.

They are not interested in the board, that doesn't sell papers or clicks. A wacky camp with lots of juicy rumours, now that does.....
I know mate. This is why I laugh my ass off when people like McLure refer to themselves as being journalists. A real journalist informs the people. These assholes are just trolls masquerading as journalists.

What about Mark Ricciuto as your football director? Surely he's gotta go? From the outside, he's looked a total liability for a while.

What about Mark Ricciuto as your football director? Surely he's gotta go? From the outside, he's looked a total liability for a while.
Absolutely. He's one of the people I was referring to. If the media spent half as much time on him as they did that camp, the club would be a lot better off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back