Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusting Crows fans publicly sexually assaulting an AFL footballer. Terrible standards on display. Doesn't surprise me given other Crows fans being investigated by ICAC. Immoral supporters everywhere.

Crows executives have no idea and (um how to say) think very thinly. Even their eSports venture is poorly positioned. Teams don't make much revenue and viewers aren't interested in cross promotions, they're too busy playing while watching. The only people making money will be venue operators, which is why Crows want to partner that basketball team so badly. That venue won't work though.

PAFC already have started building key relationships in eSports in a different value chain. Not at the 'event level' like teams and events, but at the commerce mid level. If all goes well the Crows and other AU eSports events will be paying some $ to PAFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of "intelligent" homo sapiens.....are these two dimwits typical examples of Crowies? Also, the Crowies continual commenting on NTUA, is proof positive that they're wishing - "why didn't we think of that first". Answer: if you're a made-up club with no history or tradition, you can't manufacture passion. QED. LOL!

Last edited:
A couple of "intelligent" homo sapiens.....are these two dimwits typical examples of Crowies?
I agree. Who in their right mind would get dressed up for the cold and rain and to watch their team play. And then stay in their seats and actually watch their team play throughout a rain affected game. The words I am thinking of now are passionate and committed supporters.

How did your teams game go. I heard you won. I also heard it was a sellout, with 8000 supporters turning up camouflaged as seats .. :)

I agree. Who in their right mind would get dressed up for the cold and rain and to watch their team play. And then stay in their seats and actually watch their team play throughout a rain affected game. The words I am thinking of now are passionate and committed supporters.

How did your teams game go. I heard you won. I also heard it was a sellout, with 8000 supporters turning up camouflaged as seats .. :)
39k friday night was chortle worthy.. Hurley fabrication? who's counting fingers n' toes down there at Camry fixtures?

Wonder why some other dimwits keep frothing about the Port Adelaide Football Club's successful China experience and the crowd numbers. It was a sell-out of over 10,000 - not bad seeing it was a Suns home game and they got more than they get usually get at Metricon Stadium. LOL!

We'll be getting the spin again about what a great success it was. $4,500,000 to stage a game no one watches, no one cares about and is just a vanity project. Imagine what $4.5 million could do for grassroots clubs.

We'll be getting the spin again about what a great success it was. $4,500,000 to stage a game no one watches, no one cares about and is just a vanity project. Imagine what $4.5 million could do for grassroots clubs.

Why don't you petition the crows to do something for grass roots footy? We all know that's not going to happen though don't we! We'd still be playing at AAMI stadium if the crows had their way though, wouldn't we.

Why is it always PAFC that must do the heavy lifting in this state?

Wonder why some other dimwits keep frothing about the Port Adelaide Football Club's successful China experience and the crowd numbers. It was a sell-out of over 10,000 - not bad seeing it was a Suns home game and they got more than they get usually get at Metricon Stadium. LOL!
Well clearly it was direct comparison to Adelaide's Friday night game. Torrential rain in Adelaide before and during the game, still a reasonable crowd.

The drizzle affected game at Adelaide Stadium in Shanghai has already been tabled as reason for low crowd numbers.

Why don't you petition the crows to do something for grass roots footy? We all know that's not going to happen though don't we! We'd still be playing at AAMI stadium if the crows had their way though, wouldn't we.

Why is it always PAFC that must do the heavy lifting in this state?

If you call putting your hand out every 5 minutes for more cash, heavy lifting, then yes you do always do the heavy lifting.
Another 4.5 million down the toilet on Port's vanity project is a disgrace.

Well clearly it was direct comparison to Adelaide's Friday night game. Torrential rain in Adelaide before and during the game, still a reasonable crowd.

The drizzle affected game at Adelaide Stadium in Shanghai has already been tabled as reason for low crowd numbers.

As distinct from the constant dribble from a murder of Crowies....I repeat again for the dim-witted....it was a SUNS HOME GAME! LOL!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back